Author Topic: George Will: Obama thinks He can “Sashay” into the White House Press Room and “Rewrite Laws”  (Read 1188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://freedomslighthouse.net/2013/11/18/george-will-obama-thinks-he-can-sashay-into-the-white-house-press-room-and-rewrite-laws-video-111713/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-GJBtrXSmk

He’s exactly right.

George Will on “Fox News Sunday” yesterday said Barack Obama has turned the White House Press Room into “a third legislative chamber” – where he frequently comes to announce his changes in laws passed by Congress! Obama makes the changes WITHOUT going back to Congress, which is against the U.S. Constitution.

“We are told in Grade School, when we study Civics, that in that building behind you (U.S. Capitol) are the two Legislative Chambers of the Federal Government – the Senate and the House. It turns out there’s a third. It’s called the ‘White House Press Room’, into which the President can, on a whim, sashay and rewrite laws! It’s an extraordinary Civics Lesson!”

“Sashay” is the perfect description of Obama – “To strut or move about in an ostentatious or conspicuous manner.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In today's Washington exactly what prevents Obama from doing exactly as George Will said?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In today's Washington exactly what prevents Obama from doing exactly as George Will said?

Nothing..Obama seems to be getting away with it...hasn't he rewritten some of ACA and no one has challenged him..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nothing..Obama seems to be getting away with it...hasn't he rewritten some of ACA and no one has challenged him..

He's done much more than that!

He's ignoring the law in a number of areas and, as you correctly said, no one is challenging him on any of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

The traitorous media supports Obama without question. Republicans quake in fear of the palace guard media, and the public is far too stupid to even understand the issue.

Obama is a de facto dictator.