Author Topic: A devastating poll on Obama --- and Obamacare BY: Michael Barone  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
A devastating poll on Obama --- and Obamacare BY: Michael Barone
« on: November 18, 2013, 10:07:39 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: A devastating poll on Obama --- and Obamacare BY: Michael Barone
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »
Can't fall enough to suit me!

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 10:33:55 AM »
Can't fall enough to suit me!

And for me.  But, isn't it somewhat amazing that so many of us have known that he is a fraud and his is a fraudulent presidency?  I fully understand why the Framers debated the qualifications required for an individual to have the right to vote.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 10:42:33 AM »
The Framers of the Constitution regarded refusal to faithfully execute the law as tyranny. Barack Obama, with his swiss cheese exceptions to Obamacare, seems to take a different view

Oh, it's not limited to Obamacare, Michael.

His administration has been lawless across the board.  THIS is just the law breaking that's affecting the most people, so is being noticed.

My prayer is that all the other lies and lawlessness might be noticed now that the American people are waking up to this whopper.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 11:00:26 AM »
The Framers of the Constitution regarded refusal to faithfully execute the law as tyranny. Barack Obama, with his swiss cheese exceptions to Obamacare, seems to take a different view

Oh, it's not limited to Obamacare, Michael.

His administration has been lawless across the board.  THIS is just the law breaking that's affecting the most people, so is being noticed.

My prayer is that all the other lies and lawlessness might be noticed now that the American people are waking up to this whopper.

You are, as usual, absolutely right! Everything from Fast and Furious to Immigration law to Obamacare has been a lawless exercise under this administration!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf