Author Topic: Obama booed at college basketball game  (Read 3380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama booed at college basketball game
« on: November 18, 2013, 02:40:15 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/11/obama_booed_at_college_basketball_game.html

November 18, 2013
Obama booed at college basketball game
Thomas Lifson

While families across the Midwest were reeling from tornadoes and storm damage, President Obama spent four hours playing golf Sunday (his 151st round of golf as president) and then took in a college basketball game at the University of Maryland.  The Maryland Terrapins were taking on the Oregon State Beavers, coached by Michelle's older brother Craig Robinson. What a great day for the president! His two favorite sports in one day. What, me worry?

But it was not all sweetness and light. You see, the fans actually booed him. And people were Tweeting about it. (via Fire Andrea Mitchell):

The Associated Press delicately reported the boos thusly:

The Obamas were greeted by applause and some boos as they took their seats near courtside at the Comcast Center

But the picture above would seem to indicate the President was hearing more boos than applause. Look at the expression on his face, especially the eyes.

Even with all the golf and courtside seats ( and Air Force One for jaunts to the Costa del Sol and other upscale resorts), it's going to be a lot less fun being Obama than it used to be for the next three years. It is reported that President George W. Bush was counting the days until he could get out of the White House and return to Texas, following Hurricane Katrina. If Obama becomes more and more unpopular as Obamacare harms more and more people, Obama may find the truth behind the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline katzenjammer

Re: Obama booed at college basketball game
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 02:42:36 pm »
WONDERFUL!!!

Let's hope that it keeps happening all over the land!!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 03:00:50 pm »
Obama has messed the bed for more than just himself. America has lerned that voting for a Black man solely based on the fact that he is Black, may be the enlightened 'progressive' thing to do, but it rarely works out to be the 'smart' thing to do.

Whereas before Obama there woulld have been many White and Latino people who would vote for someone like Jackson or Sharpton, just to prove a point, now, post Obama, they are going to have to give it a second thought.

A person who has made himself by being radical, racial, utterly disdainful of everything 'American', and Black-centric, does not stop being all those things just because America give them a public office.

And that, is the lesson learned from his majesty Obama.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 03:03:04 pm »
I'm sorry.....but I get tired of the comparison of Bush and Katrina with ANYTHING this punk fool is experiencing.

Bush did NOTHING wrong in dealing with Katrina, and Obama almost never does anything right.

The Katrina/Bush connection was a media fantasy.  The Obama/Destruction of America connection with Obama is very real.  He's caused everything negative he's experienced, and more.

American Thinker should know better than to bring up this false parallel.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 03:10:45 pm »
Obama has messed the bed for more than just himself. America has lerned that voting for a Black man solely based on the fact that he is Black, may be the enlightened 'progressive' thing to do, but it rarely works out to be the 'smart' thing to do.

Obama is the David Dinkins of Presidents.

I went to HuffPo and found that the kool aid drinkers are undeterred.

tissa

Political Pundit · 5,180 Fans · Chicago Liberal, Concerned Citizen

No class. These right wingers have no class whatsoever. It is the office of the President of the United States--I and most democrats would have NEVER have booed GWB in this same situation.  I have enough dignity and respect to deal with the fact that the candidate I chose was not elected, and that the office of President deserves a certain amount of respect.

Nobody can tell me that this is not unprecedented--it is and it is because these right wingers think it is alright to insult the black guy, that he is less Presidential. They need to GET OVER themselves and their bogus unhappiness with a President who is saving lives with his healthcare law. And to those with the cancelled policy----your policy is so sub-standard and worthless that MEDICAID has better coverage. If I were you I would put my tail between my legs and buy the CHEAPER, BETTER Obamacare and stop pretending like I had GREAT coverage.

Obama has literally performed miracles rescuing us from Republican DEBT and DESPAIR. Our national deficit is shrinking faster than it has in recent years. We are stabilizing, people are working and we have ended the trillion dollar wars.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101030631

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887324216004578483223631771366

Don't forget it.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 03:14:31 pm »
His 'girls' are hating it most of all.

Look at Moochie's lip...

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 03:15:00 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 03:17:08 pm »
His 'girls' are hating it most of all.

Look at Moochie's lip...

It is my wish that he and his family feel discomfort in proportion to the pain he's brought to America.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 03:37:15 pm »
Obama is the David Dinkins of Presidents.

I went to HuffPo and found that the kool aid drinkers are undeterred.

tissa

Political Pundit · 5,180 Fans · Chicago Liberal, Concerned Citizen

No class. These right wingers have no class whatsoever. It is the office of the President of the United States--I and most democrats would have NEVER have booed GWB in this same situation.  I have enough dignity and respect to deal with the fact that the candidate I chose was not elected, and that the office of President deserves a certain amount of respect.

Nobody can tell me that this is not unprecedented--it is and it is because these right wingers think it is alright to insult the black guy, that he is less Presidential. They need to GET OVER themselves and their bogus unhappiness with a President who is saving lives with his healthcare law. And to those with the cancelled policy----your policy is so sub-standard and worthless that MEDICAID has better coverage. If I were you I would put my tail between my legs and buy the CHEAPER, BETTER Obamacare and stop pretending like I had GREAT coverage.

Obama has literally performed miracles rescuing us from Republican DEBT and DESPAIR. Our national deficit is shrinking faster than it has in recent years. We are stabilizing, people are working and we have ended the trillion dollar wars.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101030631

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887324216004578483223631771366

Don't forget it.

Wow.  This person  either wasn't alive in 2008 when Bush was President, or is the most ignorant person on earth.

And that stuff about the "miracles" and "stable" and "shrinking the deficit"...................he needs to be institutionalized!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 04:14:29 pm »

The hubris of this person beyond the pale.  0bama doubles the debt in 5 years and this person talks about Republican debt??  On top of it, he/she mentions the shrinking of the deficit?  Does he/she not know that the only way to have the chance to shrink it so fast is because it rose so quickly in the first place?

Geez, some people are dense.  Over the years there have been a couple of occasions where my wife and I have observed the inexplicable beliefs and actions taken by some, and I've told her that the strongest force in the universe is the power of denial.  I cannot fathom how blind some people choose to be.  The irreligious think faith in God is irrational, but it's more irrational to continue to have faith in a person who has demonstrated that they can't do what they promise and that they had no intention of keeping the promises anyway.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline happyg

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 05:16:32 pm »
If Obama thinks he can walk on water, drop him off in the middle of the Atlantic.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 05:25:46 pm »
It is my wish that he and his family feel discomfort in proportion to the pain he's brought to America.

Want them both to get bleeding hemorrhoids.   

I'd say impacted wisdom teeth, but that's an oxymoron with the Obamas.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 05:32:48 pm »
If Obama thinks he can walk on water, drop him off in the middle of the Atlantic.
Please.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 06:36:01 pm »
The hubris of this person beyond the pale.  0bama doubles the debt in 5 years and this person talks about Republican debt??  On top of it, he/she mentions the shrinking of the deficit?  Does he/she not know that the only way to have the chance to shrink it so fast is because it rose so quickly in the first place?

Geez, some people are dense.  Over the years there have been a couple of occasions where my wife and I have observed the inexplicable beliefs and actions taken by some, and I've told her that the strongest force in the universe is the power of denial.  I cannot fathom how blind some people choose to be.  The irreligious think faith in God is irrational, but it's more irrational to continue to have faith in a person who has demonstrated that they can't do what they promise and that they had no intention of keeping the promises anyway.

Yes, people like this are delusional far beyond what I could have ever imagined we would encounter in this nation.  There are many of them, and they feed off of each other like vampires.  They encourage each other with the equally delusional notions that they are far "smarter" and much more "sophisticated" than us red-neck, hillbilly Tea Party types.  Many of them are products of our corrupt public "education" system and a culture that is being debased each day faster than we can imagine.  smh

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 06:52:33 pm »
Oh my.....Wonderful. I am glad the whole family was there.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 06:56:32 pm »
Seeing "The Beard" Michelle's reaction.....priceless!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 07:04:21 pm »
Yes, people like this are delusional far beyond what I could have ever imagined we would encounter in this nation.  There are many of them, and they feed off of each other like vampires.  They encourage each other with the equally delusional notions that they are far "smarter" and much more "sophisticated" than us red-neck, hillbilly Tea Party types.  Many of them are products of our corrupt public "education" system and a culture that is being debased each day faster than we can imagine.  smh

Most people are delusional to some degree.

In my experience, the more certain they are that they know something, the more delusional they are...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 07:08:33 pm »
Most people are delusional to some degree.

In my experience, the more certain they are that they know something, the more delusional they are...

Thanks.....I needed that LOL!   :patriot:

rangerrebew

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 07:17:38 pm »
I think he's looking to see if maybe Bush just walked in the door since those boos simply couldn't be directed at himself. :silly:

As far as the people making those stupid comments, Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former (Albert Einstein).
Every day he's is proven correct by liberals. 11513
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:21:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 07:20:45 pm »
That's right, Barry, just stick your fingers in your ears and it really didn't happen. They love you - just like Valerie tells you every day.

Offline flowers

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 07:21:14 pm »
Obama gets BOOED at the basketball: Crowd jeers First Family as they take courtside seats at college game

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509067/Obama-family-mixed-reception-cheers-boos-courtside-seats-college-basketball-game.html

more photos...his girls don't look a bit happy.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 07:21:30 pm »
Watching basketball while people are dying in a tornado. While towns are being obliterated from the horrific storms.

Not that he would notice or give good damn.

Offline flowers

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 07:22:46 pm »
That's right, Barry, just stick your fingers in your ears and it really didn't happen. They love you - just like Valerie tells you every day.
Yep...........another real childish move from him. Just like a kid...put your fingers in your ears and it will go away.

Offline flowers

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 07:23:16 pm »
Watching basketball while people are dying in a tornado. While towns are being obliterated from the horrific storms.

EXACTLY! 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 07:25:34 pm »
Exactly. What a pathetic excuse for a chief executive he is.

Offline happyg

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 07:32:41 pm »
Obama is childishly feminine. Women aren't normally as feminine as he is.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:40:53 pm by happyg »