Author Topic: The Very Radical Racist Background Of Michelle Obama  (Read 559 times)

Offline Rapunzel

The Very Radical Racist Background Of Michelle Obama
« on: November 17, 2013, 09:29:20 PM »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Re: The Very Radical Racist Background Of Michelle Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 10:59:25 PM »
This article isn't painting a slanted, biased portrait of Michelle Obama based on selective quotation; this is the real Michelle Obama in all her "glory."  I have it on very, very good authority from someone who was a student at Princeton at the time and knew of Michelle Obama, that Michelle was a very ardent black segregationist and isolationist who had a big chip on her shoulder and refused to associate with whites if she could avoid it.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 11:03:19 PM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 11:04:45 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 11:05:25 PM »
For all the talk since the 50's that white schools had to be segregated or else - I found this last paragraph very telling - especially since it seems (to me) one of the reasons we cannot get past a lot of the issues we have in America is we have ethnic groups who self-segregate and do not want to associate with people of a different ethnic makeup.

There is no question but that Michelle Obama - and by necessary inference, her husband, Barack - is a thorough-going racist.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 11:07:12 PM »
There is no question but that Michelle Obama - and by necessary inference, her husband, Barack - is a thorough-going racist.

Which "some" of us knew back in 2008. Unfortunately we were called racists if we tried to tell their supporters the truth about these charlatans.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 12:52:06 PM »
I am glad you posted this. I have known it for a while now. Most of us have.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 01:01:05 PM »
For all the talk since the 50's that white schools had to be segregated or else - I found this last paragraph very telling - especially since it seems (to me) one of the reasons we cannot get past a lot of the issues we have in America is we have ethnic groups who self-segregate and do not want to associate with people of a different ethnic makeup.

Desegregation was based on the lie that it would benefit blacks who were the 'victims' of white racism.

IMO, the real intent of desegregation was to infect healthy societies with the self-destructive nature of 'black culture'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 01:27:13 PM »
Desegregation was based on the lie that it would benefit blacks who were the 'victims' of white racism.

IMO, the real intent of desegregation was to infect healthy societies with the self-destructive nature of 'black culture'...
And that has worked, with the dispersal throughout society. White kids singin Rap and wearing they pants on they genitals.

Carryin guns, etc. White girls havin babies without marriage.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.ďż˝  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 09:31:55 PM »
[[ For all the talk since the 50's that white schools had to be segregated or else - I found this last paragraph very telling - especially since it seems (to me) one of the reasons we cannot get past a lot of the issues we have in America is we have ethnic groups who self-segregate and do not want to associate with people of a different ethnic makeup. ]]

It is the most natural human trait to prefer to be amongst others like one's self, and to place most of one's trust in those of a group like one's self. It also happens that when mixed with others unlike themselves, people tend to distrust those who are not like them. Liberal sociologist Robert Putnam described this very well in his book "Bowling Alone" (aside: he put off publicizing the results of his studies for some time, because he didn't like the undeniable results he had obtained).

If blacks want [self-] segregation, I have no problems with that. Let them live as they wish.

But I want to hear no complaints if, in return, whites prefer a return to "segregation" as well.

As racial tensions in America rise, this may become one of the only possible workable solutions -- "amicable separation", if you will...

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 09:35:00 PM »
As racial tensions in America rise, this may become one of the only possible workable solutions -- "amicable separation", if you will...

I think it is a mistake to assume that a 'solution' is desired...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf