Author Topic: Kay Hagan reaches for the panic button  (Read 472 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Kay Hagan reaches for the panic button
« on: November 17, 2013, 07:44:14 PM »

Offline happyg

Re: Kay Hagan reaches for the panic button
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 08:43:29 PM »
She's not the only democrat who blatantly lied about ACA. If all those democrats get re-elected, then I give up on this country.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 10:22:08 PM »
She's not the only democrat who blatantly lied about ACA. If all those democrats get re-elected, then I give up on this country.

They ALL knew and most of them lied their butts off about it thereby following their guideline which is "by any means necessary"!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 11:02:37 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 11:05:56 PM »
I "love" how all of a sudden everyone is calling it the ACA instead of Obamacare.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 11:49:58 PM »
They ALL knew and most of them lied their butts off about it thereby following their guideline which is "by any means necessary"!

Exactly right.  This is what they knew was coming and figured they could just deal with later.  But Obama and all of his Democrat supporters in both houses of Congress were out telling these lies over and over and over again on the campaign trail.  They whipped up the masses saying whatever the teleprompter told them to say, and now its coming home to haunt them.

Kay Hagan is in real trouble in North Carolina and she isn't the only one.  Yes it is a year until the election, but the entire Obama agenda is for all practical purposes dead in the water and likely to stay that way with Obamacare being the national disaster that will not be going away.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 01:12:19 AM »
Exactly right.  This is what they knew was coming and figured they could just deal with later.  But Obama and all of his Democrat supporters in both houses of Congress were out telling these lies over and over and over again on the campaign trail.  They whipped up the masses saying whatever the teleprompter told them to say, and now its coming home to haunt them.

Kay Hagan is in real trouble in North Carolina and she isn't the only one.  Yes it is a year until the election, but the entire Obama agenda is for all practical purposes dead in the water and likely to stay that way with Obamacare being the national disaster that will not be going away.

Hopefully, but I am equally afraid that the majority of the republicans in Congress may do their level best to help Obastard and the democrats band-aid it all up so it looks purty again for Election Day 2014.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf