Author Topic: White House optimistic Obama will bounce back from healthcare glitches  (Read 426 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

Re: White House optimistic Obama will bounce back from healthcare glitches
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:59:47 PM »
Well, if they were just glitches, he may recover.

But they are abject lies beyond what any President has ever foisted on the American people.

And Obamacare is disastrous and destructive.  And more and more Americans are understanding how ugly the left really is.

I'm optimistic for the first time in 5 years that God will have mercy on this country, and that Obama will NOT recover from this fraud.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 10:23:58 PM »
You only have one chance to make a first impression.  The true believers may think they can get it going.  I don't believe even an accomplice media can resurrect the whole plan.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 10:27:36 PM »
Well, if they were just glitches, he may recover.

But they are abject lies beyond what any President has ever foisted on the American people.

And Obamacare is disastrous and destructive.  And more and more Americans are understanding how ugly the left really is.

I'm optimistic for the first time in 5 years that God will have mercy on this country, and that Obama will NOT recover from this fraud.

To my mind the fact the SNL managed to not only mock him over Obamacare last night but also throw in IRS, NSA, Benghazi and a few other things tells me this gloves are off.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf