Author Topic: JFK Niece: 'I Don't Know' if Oswald Was Lone Gunman  (Read 610 times)

Offline Rapunzel

JFK Niece: 'I Don't Know' if Oswald Was Lone Gunman
« on: November 18, 2013, 12:41:28 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/17/JFK-Niece-I-Don-t-Know-if-Oswald-Was-Lone-Gunman

JFK Niece: 'I Don't Know' if Oswald Was Lone Gunman

by Tony Lee 17 Nov 2013, 3:42 PM PDT

President John F. Kennedy's niece has stated she is not sure Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter 50 years ago when Kennedy was assassinated on 11/22/1963 in Dallas, Texas.

In an interview on Fox News Sunday with host Chris Wallace, former Maryland Lt. Governor Kathleen Kennedy Townsend simply said, "I don't know, I don't know... I think, I don't know."

Townsend—who is the eldest child of JFK's younger brother Robert F. Kennedy, who was also assassinated five years later in Los Angeles—then said she did not want to harp on the past.

"I'm not going to solve that problem and what I'm going to do is focus on things to make a difference," she said. "That was a really terrible time in our country's legacy."

Oswald was shot and killed by Jack Ruby while Oswald was being transferred to a county jail and thus never went to trial. Other public figures, like Secretary of State John Kerry, have also indicated Oswald may not have been the lone shooter.

"To this day, I have serious doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone," Kerry said. "I certainly have doubts that he was motivated by himself, I mean I'm not sure if anybody else is involved—I won't go down that road with respect to the Grassy Knoll theory and all that—but I have serious questions about whether they got to the bottom of Lee Harvey Oswald's time and influence from Cuba and Russia."

As the Daily Mail notes, a "number of witnesses recalled seeing smoke and smelling gunpowder near a grassy knoll along the parade route, hinting that there could have been a second shooter who fired from a different angle."
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: JFK Niece: 'I Don't Know' if Oswald Was Lone Gunman
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:11:37 am »
Until they exonerate the crazy commie there will never be an end to the conspiracy.    If the killer would have been some nut somehow tied to the Right Wing this case would have been closed in 1963. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn