Author Topic: BENGHAZI BRAWL…FRIDAY – Geraldo Rivera Tweets To Pat Dollard: ‘You’re An A**hole’ – - – SATURDAY – Geraldo Rivera Tweets To Pat Dollard: ‘You’re Still An A**hole’  (Read 1262 times)

Offline happyg

Pat Dollard
Earlier this week, in a much-publicized argument with Eric Bolling, Geraldo Rivera tried to claim “There was no stand-down order” during the Benghazi attack. Well, that kind of pissed me off, so I tweeted out what I thought about Geraldo Rivera, and that kind of pissed him off, and so he tweeted back what he thought of me. I kept my tweet in my auto-tweet program, so it goes out a couple times a day now, and he responded again on Saturday.

Patrick Dollard  @PatDollard 

@GeraldoRivera would've strangled Amabassador Stevens with his own two hands if it would've kept @BarackObama in power.

Geraldo Rivera        ✔  @GeraldoRivera 
Follow
@PatDollard bleep

Patrick Dollard  @PatDollard 

@GeraldoRivera would've strangled Amabassador Stevens with his own two hands if it would've kept @BarackObama in power. #WAR #pjnet

Geraldo Rivera        ✔  @GeraldoRivera 
Follow
@PatDollard you're still an bleep

Robert York  @beatle_buff 
Follow
@PatDollard what you said to him was true though.

Bill Davis  @bdavis040 
Follow
@PatDollard @@GeraldoRivera @BarackObama ouch!  Pat it sounds like you struck a nerve!

TheRyanSipple 
Follow
@PatDollard For the record, I'd like to see you two compete in celebrity deathmatch. My money is on you Pat

Carl Quance  @CinderellaMan2 
Follow
@markguinn @GeraldoRivera @PatDollard Pat Dollard just went way up in righteous indignation points. I LIVE to have Geraldo call me bleep!

Zoomshyne  @Zoomshyne 
Follow
@PatDollard so funny that @GeraldoRivera can only call you an bleep OVER AND OVER. Pure genius. Is he running for president yet?

Scoop Stanton  @AmericanScoop 
Follow
@GeraldoRivera calling someone an #bleep is like an bleep calling another bleep Geraldo. @PatDollard

More tweets at link: http://patdollard.com/2013/06/friday-geraldo-rivera-tweets-to-pat-dollard-youre-an-bleep-saturday-geraldo-rivera-tweets-to-pat-dollard-youre-still-an-bleep/

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Rapunzel

Don't you think it is time for Fox to cut the cord with Rivera?

Long past.  I didn't watch Hannity again tonight because he had another one of his unsufferable group thingys and Geraldo was one of the audience members.  I don't know who decided this was a good format for Hannity, but it has become almost daily and is very old.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Something is really hinky in Benghazi-land. Yesterday Rep. Nunes (R), who is on the investigation team in congress, told Fox in an interview there was not a let up in fighting and there was plenty of time for us to send help... tonight the lead on the committee, Chairman Mike Rogers said something entirely different in an interview with Megyn Kelly.  Well, Megyn is a former lawyer and was very prepared - she asked Rogers why what he is telling her contradicts Nunes - she then played the Nunes interview for Rogers who suddenly looked a bit pale and tried to cover what he had just said (not very well at that)........  I think Nunes was telling the truth and Rogers is hiding something.   I have been more than a little suspicious of Rogers ever since he so forcefully came out in favor the the NSA spying on all Americans...... tonight my suspicions of him grew exponentially.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Something is really hinky in Benghazi-land. Yesterday Rep. Nunes (R), who is on the investigation team in congress, told Fox in an interview there was not a let up in fighting and there was plenty of time for us to send help... tonight the lead on the committee, Chairman Mike Rogers said something entirely different in an interview with Megyn Kelly.  Well, Megyn is a former lawyer and was very prepared - she asked Rogers why what he is telling her contradicts Nunes - she then played the Nunes interview for Rogers who suddenly looked a bit pale and tried to cover what he had just said (not very well at that)........  I think Nunes was telling the truth and Rogers is hiding something.   I have been more than a little suspicious of Rogers ever since he so forcefully came out in favor the the NSA spying on all Americans...... tonight my suspicions of him grew exponentially.

I was wondering if I was the only one to have spotted that and glad to know I wasn't! Should have known you would!

I don't trust Rogers the lest little bit!  Committee chairmanships are handed out by the speaker. In this case the very same speaker who is steadfastly refusing a select committee to investigate Benghazi!

And what has happened to the IRS scandal investigation?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Long past.  I didn't watch Hannity again tonight because he had another one of his unsufferable group thingys and Geraldo was one of the audience members.  I don't know who decided this was a good format for Hannity, but it has become almost daily and is very old.
I don't like that format at all. Won't watch it when he does that. I think they should have tossed Geraldo to the wind when he gave away the troops location. I don't watch FOX on the weekends any more mainly because of Geraldo.

Offline happyg

I don't like that format at all. Won't watch it when he does that. I think they should have tossed Geraldo to the wind when he gave away the troops location. I don't watch FOX on the weekends any more mainly because of Geraldo.

I won't watch him, either. Who does? Liberals?

Offline Rapunzel

I was wondering if I was the only one to have spotted that and glad to know I wasn't! Should have known you would!

I don't trust Rogers the lest little bit!  Committee chairmanships are handed out by the speaker. In this case the very same speaker who is steadfastly refusing a select committee to investigate Benghazi!

And what has happened to the IRS scandal investigation?

Yep..... all roads lead back to Boehner.