Author Topic: Actor Harry Lennix says he trained Obama to act presidential  (Read 1148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actor Harry Lennix says he trained Obama to act presidential
« on: November 16, 2013, 09:12:09 pm »
http://www.examiner.com/article/actor-harry-lennix-says-he-trained-obama-to-act-presidential

November 16, 2013
Chicago radio host Eric 'Mancow' Muller claimed that actor Harry Lennix told him he was hired to train Obama how to look and act presidential during an appearance on the Alex Jones Show on Friday. Lennix, a Chicago native, is best known for his role as General Swanwick in the recent Superman: Man of Steel movie, and for his role as White House Chief of Staff in the ABC television series Commander in Chief.

Muller, who knew Obama in Chicago before years before he was elected president, said on Alex Jones radio show that Lennix told him that, "He was the actor hired to teach Obama to be Harry Lennix, watch The Blacklist and you can see Obama, this is an actor that we hired to be our president."

Muller told Alex Jones, "He’s leaving our studio and sees a cut-out of Obama and says ‘he’s a rat bastard’ – oh because I’m black I have to like Obama? He says, Mancow do I remind you of him? Barack Obama is me, you’ve seen me on TV, you’ve seen me on movies, he is me."

Mancow went on to say that Lennix told him, "He mimicked me, he followed me for years, and they wanted me to train him and teach him how to act like an educated south side African-American."

Mancow also claimed during the broadcast that Lennix said he thought Obama was "very stupid" and had "been taught to act like this."

Mancow’s producer, Don Dupree, told Jones that he also witnessed the conversation, and confirmed the claims made by Muller. Dupree also said that Lennix told them the only person who knows Obama better than him is Michelle Obama.

Muller said Lennix made the claims in the presence of several staff members of his radio show, and that Lennix never said what he told him was off the record.

According to Muller, Lennix also said that he knew Obama would someday be president as early as 1998, if not before.

If true, these startling claims would lend credence to the theory that Barack Obama was groomed and trained to become president for years. Maybe the 'conspiracy theorists' who claim Obama is a fraud have finally found an insider who can prove they're not so crazy after all.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Actor Harry Lennix says he trained Obama to act presidential
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 09:18:03 pm »
I wish I would have saved the article from 2008 about how the Communists groomed him almost from birth to be President, it was a very detailed article people pooh-poohed at the time.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 09:21:00 pm »
I wish I would have saved the article from 2008 about how the Communists groomed him almost from birth to be President, it was a very detailed article people pooh-poohed at the time.

Perhaps that's why he's firing the high level military.  There was a leader of a certain group that was taken out the day before another event occured.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 09:29:29 pm »
Harry didn't do a very good job.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org