Author Topic:  (Read 731 times)

Offline happyg

« on: November 15, 2013, 11:25:46 PM »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 11:45:07 PM »
Don't you think it is time for Fox to cut the cord with Rivera?
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 12:24:33 AM »
Don't you think it is time for Fox to cut the cord with Rivera?

Long past.  I didn't watch Hannity again tonight because he had another one of his unsufferable group thingys and Geraldo was one of the audience members.  I don't know who decided this was a good format for Hannity, but it has become almost daily and is very old.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 12:29:23 AM »
Something is really hinky in Benghazi-land. Yesterday Rep. Nunes (R), who is on the investigation team in congress, told Fox in an interview there was not a let up in fighting and there was plenty of time for us to send help... tonight the lead on the committee, Chairman Mike Rogers said something entirely different in an interview with Megyn Kelly.  Well, Megyn is a former lawyer and was very prepared - she asked Rogers why what he is telling her contradicts Nunes - she then played the Nunes interview for Rogers who suddenly looked a bit pale and tried to cover what he had just said (not very well at that)........  I think Nunes was telling the truth and Rogers is hiding something.   I have been more than a little suspicious of Rogers ever since he so forcefully came out in favor the the NSA spying on all Americans...... tonight my suspicions of him grew exponentially.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »
Something is really hinky in Benghazi-land. Yesterday Rep. Nunes (R), who is on the investigation team in congress, told Fox in an interview there was not a let up in fighting and there was plenty of time for us to send help... tonight the lead on the committee, Chairman Mike Rogers said something entirely different in an interview with Megyn Kelly.  Well, Megyn is a former lawyer and was very prepared - she asked Rogers why what he is telling her contradicts Nunes - she then played the Nunes interview for Rogers who suddenly looked a bit pale and tried to cover what he had just said (not very well at that)........  I think Nunes was telling the truth and Rogers is hiding something.   I have been more than a little suspicious of Rogers ever since he so forcefully came out in favor the the NSA spying on all Americans...... tonight my suspicions of him grew exponentially.

I was wondering if I was the only one to have spotted that and glad to know I wasn't! Should have known you would!

I don't trust Rogers the lest little bit!  Committee chairmanships are handed out by the speaker. In this case the very same speaker who is steadfastly refusing a select committee to investigate Benghazi!

And what has happened to the IRS scandal investigation?

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 12:56:29 PM »
Long past.  I didn't watch Hannity again tonight because he had another one of his unsufferable group thingys and Geraldo was one of the audience members.  I don't know who decided this was a good format for Hannity, but it has become almost daily and is very old.
I don't like that format at all. Won't watch it when he does that. I think they should have tossed Geraldo to the wind when he gave away the troops location. I don't watch FOX on the weekends any more mainly because of Geraldo.

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 01:58:38 PM »
I don't like that format at all. Won't watch it when he does that. I think they should have tossed Geraldo to the wind when he gave away the troops location. I don't watch FOX on the weekends any more mainly because of Geraldo.

I won't watch him, either. Who does? Liberals?

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 02:29:34 PM »
I won't watch him, either. Who does? Liberals?
I haven't a clue.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 04:54:29 PM »
I was wondering if I was the only one to have spotted that and glad to know I wasn't! Should have known you would!

I don't trust Rogers the lest little bit!  Committee chairmanships are handed out by the speaker. In this case the very same speaker who is steadfastly refusing a select committee to investigate Benghazi!

And what has happened to the IRS scandal investigation?

Yep..... all roads lead back to Boehner.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf