Author Topic: My God Oprah! Obama WAS Lying  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My God Oprah! Obama WAS Lying
« on: November 16, 2013, 12:53:44 am »
http://dailyrushbo.com/rush-my-god-oprah-obama-was-lying/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMoSrfeKu4

RUSH: The Oprah.  The Oprah was on BBC a couple days ago on Wednesday in the UK. The arts editor Will Gompertz was interviewing media mogul, The Oprah, and the arts editor Will Gompertz said, “Has it ever crossed your mind that some of the treatment of Obama and the challenges that he faced and the reporting he received is because he’s an African-American and if it wasn’t an African-American, if it was a white guy, he wouldn’t have had to go through any of this?”

WINFREY:  Just the level of disrespect, when the Senator yelled out, “You’re a liar!” Remember that?  Yeah, I think that there’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs, and that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African-American.  There’s no question about that.  And it’s the kind of thing that nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it.

RUSH:  Then how the hell did you become who you are?  Why hasn’t anybody in your audience, Oprah, ever said, “You lie!”?  Because you have.  It wasn’t a senator, Oprah.  It was a congressman by the name of Joe Wilson, and he was right.  Obama was lying.  My God, Oprah.  You know, I gotta be really careful ’cause I know Oprah is a goddess to a lot of people, but my goodness, folks.  These people are not nearly as smart as they think they are, and they don’t know nearly what they think they know.  They are embarrassingly ignorant.  It wasn’t a senator.  It was a congressman.  And it’s not because he was black.  It’s because he was lying, Oprah!  He’s lying now!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34