Author Topic: Disgraced Mormon doctor convicted of murdering his wife in a bathtub will go on trial for sexually abusing his daughter  (Read 713 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507993/Martin-MacNeill-doctor-convicted-murdering-wife-trial-sexually-abusing-daughter.html

Alexis Somers accused her father, Martin MacNeill, of sexually abusing her twice in three months after her mother's death in 2007
    MacNeill's two-day jury trial in sex abuse case will begin next month, unless he accepts plea deal
    Somers, 30, filed police report saying she was awakened by her father fondling her and and kissing her hand
    MacNeill allegedly told his daughter he had mistaken her for her dead mother
    Mormon doctor suggested he molested his daughter while sleep-walking, and therefore cannot be held accountable

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Why is he a "Mormon" doctor, and not just a doctor?

I don't recall reading about "Protestant," "Jewish," "Catholic," or "Buddhist" doctors etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Why is he a "Mormon" doctor, and not just a doctor?

I don't recall reading about "Protestant," "Jewish," "Catholic," or "Buddhist" doctors etc.
I noticed that as well. Never knew he was a mormon until this article.