Author Topic: OFA Creepy Tweet: Parents, Make Holiday Season About Selling Obamacare To Your Children  (Read 601 times)

Offline happyg

OFA TruthTeam  @OFATruthTeam 
Follow
Here's the truth: Children listen to their parents (mostly). #GetTalking about health care: http://OFA.BO/ghE52m 

In the words of RB Pundit, “it’s not a cult, it’s not a cult”….
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/15/ofa-creepy-tweet-parents-make-christmas-about-selling-obamacare-to-your-children/

Offline Rapunzel

good grief........
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

good grief........

:silly: I laughed, picturing you saying, "good grief". I bet you had other words in mind, too. I can't wait for Christmas. I'll pass out  a bunch of healthy recipe books to get the conversation started, then wait for sthtf!

Offline Rapunzel

:silly: I laughed, picturing you saying, "good grief". I bet you had other words in mind, too. I can't wait for Christmas. I'll pass out  a bunch of healthy recipe books to get the conversation started, then wait for sthtf!

:silly: :silly: :silly:
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

For cryin' out loud, evil bunch of commies.  :smokin:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline happyg

Good one, Andy!

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
With gifts like this, kids will be begging for socks or underwear instead.
I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf