Author Topic: OFA Creepy Tweet: Parents, Make Holiday Season About Selling Obamacare To Your Children  (Read 543 times)

Offline happyg

OFA TruthTeam  @OFATruthTeam 
Follow
Here's the truth: Children listen to their parents (mostly). #GetTalking about health care: http://OFA.BO/ghE52m 

In the words of RB Pundit, “it’s not a cult, it’s not a cult”….
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/15/ofa-creepy-tweet-parents-make-christmas-about-selling-obamacare-to-your-children/

Offline Rapunzel

good grief........
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

good grief........

:silly: I laughed, picturing you saying, "good grief". I bet you had other words in mind, too. I can't wait for Christmas. I'll pass out  a bunch of healthy recipe books to get the conversation started, then wait for sthtf!

Offline Rapunzel

:silly: I laughed, picturing you saying, "good grief". I bet you had other words in mind, too. I can't wait for Christmas. I'll pass out  a bunch of healthy recipe books to get the conversation started, then wait for sthtf!

:silly: :silly: :silly:
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

For cryin' out loud, evil bunch of commies.  :smokin:

Online andy58-in-nh

Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline happyg

Good one, Andy!

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
With gifts like this, kids will be begging for socks or underwear instead.
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf