Author Topic: "Discredited" Benghazi Whistleblower Disappears  (Read 864 times)

Offline flowers

"Discredited" Benghazi Whistleblower Disappears
« on: November 15, 2013, 05:51:17 pm »
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2734278%3ATopic%3A589158&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Last week, CBS’s “news” magazine program 60 Minutes issued a contrite apology and retraction for a chilling eyewitness report on the Benghazi massacre [2] and the publishing company Simon & Schuster pulled the book The Embassy House from retailers. Dylan Davies, the author of the book and source for the report, was painted as a dishonest guy looking to make a buck off of a tragedy.

Davies has now been “discredited” by none other than our own government. That would be the same government that allowed Hillary Clinton to play hooky from the Congressional hearings [3] about the massacre. (Perhaps protecting her potential 2016 run for the presidency?) The same government who put other witnesses in fear of their lives and would not allow them to speak publically [4] about the ordeal. The same government that sees the coverup unraveling [5] and is still trying to knit the pieces back together.

Was CBS under government pressure to retract this story? Was Simon & Schuster forced to pull the books from the shelves? It seems that there is a governmental cloak of secrecy over the attack on the embassy. Files have been sealed [6]. Families have more questions than answers [7] about what happened on that fateful night. (source [2])

There are still more questions than answers about Davies. The FBI has refused to comment on Davies because he is the subject of “an ongoing investigation.” CBS and other mainstream sources maintain the story that Davies was not a credible witness and that his report was fraudulent. We won’t be getting any answers from Davies anytime soon because he has vanished.

It is the kind of note a publisher dreads. Dylan Davies, the British contractor whose contested eyewitness account of the

Offline happyg

Re: "Discredited" Benghazi Whistleblower Disappears
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 03:31:34 am »
I think he told the truth. The FBI said he told them something different, but I doubt it.

Online kevindavis007

Re: "Discredited" Benghazi Whistleblower Disappears
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 01:57:14 am »
I think he told the truth. The FBI said he told them something different, but I doubt it.

I wonder if someone gave him an offer he couldn't refuse..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/