Author Topic: Alec Baldwin confronts Fox 5 reporter  (Read 892 times)

Offline flowers

Alec Baldwin confronts Fox 5 reporter
« on: November 15, 2013, 05:14:55 pm »
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23978966/alec-baldwin-confronts-fox-5-reporter

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -

The ever-explosive Alec Baldwin confronted and threatened a Fox 5 news reporter outside of his Manhattan apartment on Friday morning.

Baldwin walked up to Robert Moses, who was covering the conviction of a woman who was stalking him, and warned the reporter to leave the sidewalk in front of his building.

He started by saying, "You're in my way."

Moses answered, "Any reaction?"

"You're in my way," Baldwin responded.

Baldwin, who had been out walking his dog, then warned Moses to leave the area before he left the building again with his wife and child.

Baldwin then went inside but quickly turned around and came back out of the building.  He ordered Moses to acknowledge that he understood what he had said.

Baldwin said, "If you're still here when my wife and kid come out, you're going to have a big problem, you know that."

As he reentered the building, Baldwin turned around again and said, "You are as dumb as you look, you are with Fox, right."

A judge found a Canadian actress guilty of stalking Alec Baldwin Thursday and sentenced her to 195 days in jail.  That comes on top of a 30 day contempt of court sentence he handed down Wednesday to Genevieve Sabourin.  The contempt ruling came after Sabourin repeatedly interrupted proceedings by yelling in court.
Baldwin and the Manhattan district attorney's office said it was a case of an acquaintance with a movie star turning into harassment. Sabourin claimed it was a romance that fell apart.

Baldwin, 55, said he first encountered Sabourin at a lunch with a mutual friend in 2000 in Montreal, where Baldwin was filming "The Adventures of Pluto Nash." Sabourin, 41, hails from the Montreal suburb of Candiac and has appeared in some Canadian films and TV series.

Ten years later, the friend asked Baldwin for a favor, the actor testified: Would he give some career advice to Sabourin?

Offline mountaineer

Re: Alec Baldwin confronts Fox 5 reporter
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 04:52:23 pm »
Idiot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 12:39:01 am »
... After a few days of a crazy criminal trial, Alec wins and crazy lady Genevieve Sabourin is sentenced to jail for 6  months. Rather than celebrate this rather fortunate turn of events, Alec threatens a photographer, chasing him down the street. Spotting another paparazzi, he makes chase again, but thinks better of it, and mutters, reportedly, “c***sucking f*g!”

Alec defends himself on Twitter after TMZ posts the video of his muttering what sounds like a homophobic slur – his defense? He was saying “fathead” not the slur! He’s since deleted the tweets, but here they are!

Friday, November 15th: EndGame!

Alec Baldwin threatens a Fox News reporter twice. Then he assaults another reporter, knocking his camera-phone out of his hand. A different Fox News reporter tries to ask Hilaria about this assault, and she accuses the reporter of trying to knock her teeth out!

In order to prove that he’s not a homophobe, Alec Baldwin actually trots out his gay hairdresser to show that he plays nice with some gay people. Ah, the old, “I can’t be a homophobe, my hairdresser is gay” defense. Well played, Alec! ...
Read the whole thing at IJ Review

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 12:54:34 am »
Baldwin speaks!!
Two Requests in Light of Recent Events
Posted: 11/16/2013 10:51 am

I think it is important to note, in light of recent events, a couple of clarifications.

One is that I never used the word faggot in the tape recording being offered as evidence against me. What word is said right after the other choice word I use is unclear. But I can assure you, with complete confidence, that a direct homophobic slur (or indirect one for that matter) is not spoken. In the wake of referring to a tabloid "journalist" as a toxic queen, I would never allow myself to make that mistake again, nor would I expose my wife and family to the attendant ridicule. My friends who happen to be gay are baffled by this. They see me as one who has recently fought for marriage equality and has been a supporter of gay rights for many years. Now, the charge of being a "homophobic bigot," to quote one crusader in the gay community, is affixed.

Another issue I want to address is the decision by MSNBC to suspend my show. Whether the show comes back at all is at issue right now. My producers and I had a very enlightening and well-researched program prepared to air on November 22nd itself, dealing with John Kennedy's assassination. That show is off the air now. I am deeply apologetic to Ron Fried, who worked extremely hard with me on that show. It's heartbreaking to me that the show, meant to coincide with the actual anniversary, will not be aired that night. The show is no doubt a work in progress and one that I believe featured some interesting guests and disseminated a good deal of interesting information. But if the show dies, its fate ends up being no different than the vast majority of start-up TV programming, and so be it. We do take a small amount of pride in knowing that we beat CNN in the ratings each of our nights. (I forget who they had on at that time.)

I have been a fan of MSNBC for some time. Its left-leaning tone never bothered me. ...
:silly:

Read the rest at HuffPost

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 03:34:02 am »
The Fox reporter Hilaria accused of trying to knock her teeth out was on Kelly File last night, they played the tape twice and she didn't come anywhere close to H's teeth.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 04:23:32 am »
The Fox reporter Hilaria accused of trying to knock her teeth out was on Kelly File last night, they played the tape twice and she didn't come anywhere close to H's teeth.

Here's the tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tb0d3w5IGyM

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 04:29:38 am »
looking forward to the day some reporter decks this clown