Author Topic: The fix is in: Obama comeback begins today  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The fix is in: Obama comeback begins today
« on: November 15, 2013, 01:38:01 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/190280-the-fix-is-in-obama-comeback-begins-today

The fix is in: Obama comeback begins today

By Brent Budowsky

My guess is that my column this week, suggesting President Obama can rise again, may come close to hitting the bottom of his recent slide in popularity.

The president will fix the problem for those whose insurance policies were canceled. They may ultimately be big winners as insurers compete to offer them better policies, which will be clear when the website problem is fixed, which it ultimately will be.

Meanwhile, Democrats turn up the heat of immigration, which will be a big winner for the president and Democrats, one way or the other. House and Senate Democrats have now pounced on the blunder of House Republicans who are trying to kill immigration reform, a sure-fire way for the GOP to obliterate whatever support it still has from Hispanic voters, who will turn out in droves for Democrats on Election Day 2014.

The skies are not all blue for Obama. He will need more focus and discipline in the coming months. But there are dark clouds in the skies for House Republicans, whose favorable ratings are a humiliating and disastrous 9 percent. If the GOP wants to kill immigration reform, my answer is: Make my day, Republicans. You might even fall to 7 percent popularity.

The media has been far, far too negative about Obama. Yes, he has problems he must deal with, but the fix is in, and the comeback will soon begin, and the House GOP wallows at 9 percent popularity while the GOP civil war has only begun.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Re: The fix is in: Obama comeback begins today
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 01:43:17 pm »
Just please.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online rustynail

Re: The fix is in: Obama comeback begins today
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 01:52:15 pm »
He's the bounce back boy!