Author Topic:  (Read 804 times)

Offline happyg

« on: November 14, 2013, 11:13:45 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 11:16:31 PM »
I didn't get any warm and fuzzy feelings from the comments Boehner made... the comments he made about IRS, NSA, Benghazi still ring in my ears and they never went any further than the podium.. remember "someone is going to jail over this"......  that is Boehner, all hat and no cattle.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »
I didn't get any warm and fuzzy feelings from the comments Boehner made... the comments he made about IRS, NSA, Benghazi still ring in my ears and they never went any further than the podium.. remember "someone is going to jail over this"......  that is Boehner, all hat and no cattle.

I lost all faith in Boehner. I think his brain is fried. His delivery always did suck, so he might as well hang it up, and let someone else take the helm.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 11:28:52 PM »
I lost all faith in Boehner. I think his brain is fried. His delivery always did suck, so he might as well hang it up, and let someone else take the helm.

Anyone can walk out and say I'm angry.. actions are what speaks.  This afternoon Rep.Nunes was on Cavuto discussing his frustration at getting Boehner to move with a special investigator for these scandals. he was discussing the letter he sent Boehner... said he's received no reply.

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 11:31:47 PM »
I think Boehner thought he could slide by, but what is going on now calls for heavy lifting. If the republicans blow this, it will be the end for the party.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 11:31:47 PM »
Anyone can walk out and say I'm angry.. actions are what speaks.  This afternoon Rep.Nunes was on Cavuto discussing his frustration at getting Boehner to move with a special investigator for these scandals. he was discussing the letter he sent Boehner... said he's received no reply.

My question remains WHY is Bohner so resistant to a select committee to investigate Benghazi?

What is he afraid will be uncovered by such an effort?

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 11:33:09 PM »
My question remains WHY is Bohner so resistant to a select committee to investigate Benghazi?

What is he afraid will be uncovered by such an effort?

I think he was in on it in some way. There is no other reason to avoid a full investigation.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 11:50:12 PM »
I think he was in on it in some way. There is no other reason to avoid a full investigation.

Either that or O has something on him he doesn't want out in the public... 

Offline happyg

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 11:54:09 PM »
Either that or O has something on him he doesn't want out in the public...

There were rumors some time back that Boehner was having an affair. Maybe he was having lots of them? He could have been set up like Patreaus and other military leaders.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 11:54:35 PM by happyg »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 12:08:15 AM »
There were rumors some time back that Boehner was having an affair. Maybe he was having lots of them? He could have been set up like Patreaus and other military leaders.

Who would have thought the real reason Petraeus sat back silent about Benghazi had to do with an affair - but it did........    believe me if Boehner - if anyone - has any skeletons, this administration knows about it.

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 12:11:59 AM »
Who would have thought the real reason Petraeus sat back silent about Benghazi had to do with an affair - but it did........    believe me if Boehner - if anyone - has any skeletons, this administration knows about it.

Remember during his first term, Obama and Boehner went golfing together? I wouldn't put it past Obama to set Boehner up with women, and then, use it against him.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2013, 02:48:21 AM »
Remember during his first term, Obama and Boehner went golfing together? I wouldn't put it past Obama to set Boehner up with women, and then, use it against him.

Yep. I remember....

Offline Carling

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2013, 02:51:44 AM »

I have to say, because of the fact that my wife now has to go to San Francisco for emergency meetings on Sunday, and that she was on the phone until 11 tonight for conference calls, that the constant blaming of the GOPe for ObamaCare on this board has me at my limit.  The GOP has literally nothing to do with this law and its failed implementation.  Now, my family is impacted, as my wife, who spend 2.5 years trying to craft policies that adhered to the strict ObamaCare guidelines, has her work world turned upside down during the holiday season.

I GET IT.  YOU CAN'T STAND THE GOPe.  Let's focus on the Dems, and making them pay for this fiasco that is impacting millions of lives.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2013, 02:52:34 AM »
When did this thread become about Benghazi?   :thud:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2013, 09:56:01 AM »
When did this thread become about Benghazi?   :thud:

It isn't and I'm the one guilty of introducing the subject.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf