Author Topic: After Apology, Obama Vows to 'Push Back' Against Healthcare Critics  (Read 852 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/14/Defiant-Obama-Says-He-Will-Push-Back-Against-Obamacare-Critics

After Apology, Obama Vows to 'Push Back' Against Healthcare Critics

by Wynton Hall 14 Nov 2013, 7:01 PM PDT

Hours after President Barack Obama declared in a Thursday White House press conference that he "fumbled the roll out on this health care law" and said "that's on me," Obama delivered a defiant speech at a Cleveland plant wherein he vowed to "push back" against the swelling chorus of Americans opposed to Obamacare.

"We are not going to gut this law," said Obama. "And those who say they're opposed to it and can't offer a solution, we'll push back!"

Obama added: "Our politics get screwed up sometimes. Websites don't work sometimes. But we just keep going."

The President's strident tone represented a striking contrast to his press conference statements uttered shortly before his Cleveland remarks. 

"I understand why folks are frustrated. I would be, too," Obama said during his press conference. "Ultimately I'm the President of the United States and they expect me to do something about it."

Obama's recalcitrant posture may strain already tense relations with nervous Democrats facing reelection in less than a year.

"Right now you have Democrats on Capitol Hill in a full panic," said NBC's Chuck Todd. "They've been nervous about this rollout, they've been upset about the website, but now they're in a full on panic."

A new Quinnipiac poll finds that Obama's job approval rating has plunged to its "lowest point ever," as just 39% of Americans now approve of the job he is doing.

Obamacare will cost U.S. taxpayers $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: After Apology, Obama Vows to 'Push Back' Against Healthcare Critics
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 04:25:29 am »
I hope he does exactly as he says! I hope he continues to do it until the immortal words of Senator Phil Graham come to pass and they are hunting down democrats with dogs!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien