Author Topic: [VIDEO] Oprah Winfrey tells BBC many Americans hate Obama because he’s BLACK  (Read 943 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://therightscoop.com/video-oprah-winfrey-tells-bbc-many-americans-hate-obama-because-hes-black/

[VIDEO] Oprah Winfrey tells BBC many Americans hate Obama because he’s BLACK
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on November 14th, 2013

Oprah Winfrey is going around the world telling everyone that Americans are racist while she promotes her new film:

Oprah Winfrey has been a prominent supporter of Barack Obama. She thinks that both he and the Office of President have been treated with contempt because of the colour of his skin.

“There’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African American. There’s no question about that and it’s the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it.”

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No Oprah we hate Obama cause he is an idiot out to destroy America
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Oprah made hundreds of millions off white people. Did she make it because she was black? /s

Offline oldno7

I dislike his half white side, just as much as the half black side......

I am an equal opportunity racist, I guess.

I dislike all race's that are hell bent on destroying a 237 year old experiment.

Offline Rapunzel

I dislike all race's that are hell bent on destroying a 237 year old experiment.

~LOL~
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Excellent first post..welcome to TBR!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Bravo!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cincinnatus

Nothing will ever satisfy the Oprah Winfreys of the world. Nothing and there are far too many of them.

She has grown enormously wealthy from the support she has received from a largely white, middle class audience.

He has twice been elected President of the United States.

No matter. The glass isn't even half empty, it's bone dry. Racism is everywhere and he and she are living proof.

This just gets so old.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Really, Oprah? This from a woman who's made millions off of white America. If we cared about race, Oprah, you would not be so fabulously wealthy.

She strains credulity to the breaking point.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

That's funny - if we were such racists - how did Obama get elected in the first place?  Good post oldno7 - welcome to The Briefing Room!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!