Author Topic: Second O’Keefe video exposes more Obamacare Navigator’s telling people to commit fraud and deceit  (Read 1284 times)

Offline happyg

Joe Schoffstall - No Comments

James O’ Keefe’s Project Veritas has released a second video showing even more Obamacare Navigators in Texas suggesting fraud and deceit to undercover reporters — despite some in the mainstream media calling the first expose an “isolated incident.”

“Today, Project Veritas released a second investigation exposing more Obamacare navigators counseling applicants to lie and cheat the health care system by erroneously reporting income status, health history, and more,” Project Veritas wrote.

They continue, “Critics said the first video was an isolated incident so we decided to visit with even more navigators funded by your American tax dollars. What we found was disturbing and showed a clear pattern of fraud through the Obamacare navigator program.”

Within the new video, Obamacare Navigators in Texas yet again counsel the reporters to lie in order to avoid higher premiums.

“To get a lower premium, I wouldn’t include it…that’s my money,” Obamacare Navigator Kris McCray from Change Happens in Houston, Texas, advises the reporter of the cash she ‘earned’ on the side but failed to report in her taxes. “I would just try to get that number as low as you can. It would help you qualify for more stuff as far as aid and stuff like that.”

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vXEmqVcZ4Fg

“Do you report this on your taxes?” asks Claudia Flamand of the North Texas Area Community Health Center in Fort Worth, Texas. After the reporter says that he does not, she responds by telling him not to worry. “So if you don’t report it…It’s the same with people who clean houses…Yeah, they don’t report the taxes, they don’t report that income,” she says.

That’s not all.

“So if you don’t claim the income, you don’t have to,” a Navigator from the Community Health Centers of South Central Texas advises. “Are you sure they won’t find out?” asks the undercover reporter. The Navigator reassures that no one will find out.

From the looks of it, these are hardly isolated incidents as some have claimed.

http://capitolcityproject.com/second-okeefe-video-exposes-more-obamacare-navigators-telling-people-to-commit-fraud-and-deceit/

Offline happyg

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII  1h 
MSM: please do ignore it. That won't bode well for you. This screenplay's already written. My favorite part is still coming up.

Looks like O'Keefe has been busy! 

Offline Rapunzel

MSM: please do ignore it. That won't bode well for you. This screenplay's already written. My favorite part is still coming up.

I hope we have a lot more millennials like him.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

he always has 'just one more thing'

Oceander

he always has 'just one more thing'

One certainly hopes so.  That's how one plays rope-a-dope

Offline Rapunzel

He learned a few things from Andrew Breitbart.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He learned a few things from Andrew Breitbart.

And this guy..