Author Topic: D'oh! Ed Schultz condemns Obamacare without even realizing it  (Read 433 times)

rangerrebew

D'oh! Ed Schultz condemns Obamacare without even realizing it
« on: November 14, 2013, 12:53:43 pm »
D'oh! Ed Schultz Condemns Obamacare Without Even Realizing It

By Jack Coleman

Created 11/13/2013 - 7:03pm

By Jack Coleman | November 13, 2013 | 19:03

This from a man whose favorite pastime is to rail against the stupidity of others. His second favorite pastime is projection.

Hardly a waking hour has passed for Ed Schultz in the last six weeks that he has not ranted about conservatives for pointing out a train wreck when they see one, most recently in the form of Obamacare, the so-called Affordable Care Act which is more costly than advertised and an obstacle course when it comes to care. (Audio after the jump)

On his radio show yesterday, Schultz again lashed out at Obamacare critics and did so in a manner that bolstered their criticism (audio) --

The latest numbers are out, Wall Street Journal's got everybody all hot and bothered about the fact that there's 50,000 people who've signed up for Obamacare. You know, it's interesting, there could be two million people who have signed up. There could be four million, five million people that have signed up and it would be reported as a bad number. There are corporations, I believe, corporately-owned media that is well vested in making sure that Obamacare does not succeed. I believe that. I believe that there are reporters and there are television anchors out there that just want to see this fail so they can signature, yeah, I was a part of it, I told you all along it wasn't going to make it. You know, the thing that amazes me about these people is that they're all well paid. They all have good job security. There's only a few of us that have cable shows. So why would you be against something that's going to hurt other Americans? I, I, I don't understand that.

The thing that amazes me? That someone this muddle-headed has any influence at all, even on the left.

As often the case, Schultz says more than he intends. Liberals will surely hear this and dismiss it as a gaffe, that Schultz "misspoke," just as President Obama allegedly did with his egregious, emphatic lie about Obamacare allowing you to keep your health plan if you like it.

Schultz didn't misspeak as far as I'm concerned. What he said came out of a core liberal belief -- yes this will hurt, but it's for your own good. After all, only we know best what's best for you. Left wingers remain perennially determined to impose equality for all, even if the closest they get is equal sharing of misery.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/2013/11/13/doh-ed-schultz-condemns-obamacare-without-even-realizing-it
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:54:14 pm by rangerrebew »