Author Topic: CNN's Tapper: No Dems Will Talk to Us After Obamacare Numbers  (Read 1057 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Tapper: No Dems Will Talk to Us After Obamacare Numbers
« on: November 14, 2013, 01:18:39 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/13/CNN-Tapper-no-Dems

by Ben Shapiro 13 Nov 2013, 2:03 PM PDT

On CNN’s The Lead, host Jake Tapper said that Democrats had refused to come on the program to discuss the abysmal Obamacare enrollment numbers released on Wednesday afternoon.

Dana Bash reported, “Republicans are tripping over themselves to come out and talk.” She continued, “we’re not hearing from Democrats so far, the sounds of silence, tells you everything you need to know.”

Tapper confirmed that Democrats were suddenly silent: “To be completely honest, we had difficult time booking Democrats to come on after those numbers were released, to have them come on and talk about fixing the problem.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: CNN's Tapper: No Dems Will Talk to Us After Obamacare Numbers
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 03:33:23 am »
That's okay - John McCain is picking up the slack...... all of a sudden he is the great GOP anti-Obamacare defender.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776