Author Topic:  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: November 13, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 11:51:09 AM »
My God.  Just say his narcissism is a problem and move on.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »
I'm betting the "spit or swallow" debate never arises with this crowd.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 12:03:39 PM »
My God.  Just say his narcissism is a problem and move on.

Obama makes Narcissus look like Woody Allen.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 12:50:05 PM »

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 01:06:57 PM »
What utter BS.  Rely on himself and nobody else?  What a crock.  The man is well known for foisting tasks on everyone else and walking away.  Obamacare was crafted by Pelosi and other insane liberals.  He went to bed so someone else had to deal with Benghazi. 

I highly doubt his admission to Columbia was anything other than an affirmative action admission.   His associations with Frank Marshall Davis and the Chicago political machine got him into the Illinois State Senate.  Bill Ayers wrote his books. 

Come on.  Rely on himself?  Seriously?

Yep! Obama was a drifter, who was content snorting dope. He was originally financed and cared for by his grandparents, who he threw over the wayside. After all, it was about him. And then, the mentors took over, creating a person out of wood, much like Geppetto  created Pinocchio, and with a similar personality.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf