Author Topic: Former Secret Service agent blasts 'toxic administration  (Read 753 times)

rangerrebew

Former Secret Service agent blasts 'toxic administration
« on: November 13, 2013, 03:32:39 pm »
Former Secret Service agent blasts ‘toxic’ administration

By Emily Smith

November 13, 2013 | 2:36am

Dan Bongino with President Obama

Dan Bongino, the Secret Service agent who turned on President Obama and is running for Congress, says he believes the “toxic” administration is “using government as a weapon exclusively to intimidate enemies.”

Bongino, a 12-year veteran of the Secret Service who once defended Obama and the Clintons with his life, is now running as a Republican for Congress in Maryland and has released a book,“Life Inside the Bubble.”

He told us: “We’re in a very dangerous place right now. There are so many scandals going on right now with this administration, any one of them in my opinion could be absolutely catastrophic for what this country stands for.” Taking on Obamacare, he said, “That scandal in itself is a huge deal. We are in such a dangerous place with this administration, they use this government as a shiny new toy — this little red ball they just got — because they are so inexperienced with it.

“That wasn’t necessarily the case with the Clintons, and I was pretty much enmeshed in Hillary’s Senate campaign. Although I disagreed with a lot of their political positions . . . I can’t tell you that they thought government was a weapon exclusively to intimidate their enemies. But this administration constantly seems to use government [as a weapon] because they are inexperienced with it — it’s like giving a kid a Bowie knife and saying, ‘Have fun.’ They gave this administration which has no experience the reins of government and they have just gone wild.”

Bongino said he grew tired of listening to Obama talk. “Protecting President Clinton, I never found his speeches to be toxic, like if you disagreed you were his mortal enemy. With Obama, you are not just his political enemy, you are his real enemy if you disagreed. I couldn’t listen to it any more.”

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/13/former-obama-secret-service-agent-blasts-toxic-administration/?_ga=1.207825744.316376623.1384345638
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:33:24 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Former Secret Service agent blasts 'toxic administration
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 03:36:05 pm »
I've seen him on TV a couple of times and think him to be the real deal. Can't help him much but will do what I can!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 04:21:43 pm »
I wonder how many more of these personal stories about the Obamas will come out now that the bubble around them has burst?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41:34 pm »
Interesting that the NY Post stuck this story in their tabloid "Page Six" section.  I wonder why they didn't feature it as a news article?  Too worried about retaliation, I guess.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 04:43:41 pm »
Interesting that the NY Post stuck this story in their tabloid "Page Six" section.  I wonder why they didn't feature it as a news article?  Too worried about retaliation, I guess.

Nice catch! Didn't notice that.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink