Author Topic: Brit Hume on Democrats breaking ranks with Obama: “This is as bad a political disaster as I’ve ever seen”  (Read 965 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://therightscoop.com/brit-hume-on-democrats-breaking-ranks-with-obama-this-is-as-bad-a-political-disaster-as-ive-ever-seen/

Brit Hume on Democrats breaking ranks with Obama: “This is as bad a political disaster as I’ve ever seen”
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on November 12th, 2013

Brit Hume says that this Obamacare rollout has become as bad a political disaster as he’s ever seen, especially given that Democrats are now breaking ranks with the president, including Dianne Feinstein who isn’t even up for reelection. Hume says this a huge opportunity for Republicans and they should be ready with a health care plan to offer as an alternative.

Watch:

video at link
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

You would have thought they would have learned with HILLARYCARE!...... but noooooooooo they just had to have socialized medicine......... 

and mark my words... if the GOP helps push through Amnesty all the good they are getting from the Democrats imploding will blow right back on them and we will be back at ground zero.........  the people do not want amnesty any more than they wanted Obamacare,
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel