Author Topic: HealthCare.gov invites 275K to try again as Feinstein turns on Obama  (Read 921 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://therightscoop.com/healthcare-gov-invites-275k-to-try-again-as-feinstein-turns-on-obama/

HealthCare.gov invites 275K to try again as Feinstein turns on Obama
Posted by Joe Guest on November 12th, 2013

The Obamacare news keeps getting better by the hour. This time from CNBC:

The federal government on Tuesday began inviting about 275,000 people who had trouble creating accounts on the tech-troubled Obamacare site HealthCare.gov after it launched to “try again” after a series of ongoing software fixes.

But the government doesn’t want all of those folks coming back all at once: Email notices to them are being sent out in “waves” so that HealthCare.gov isn’t overwhelmed, again, by a flood of people, an official said.
In totally unrelated news, blue State Senator Dianne Feinstein who is not even up for election next year, is joining the calls to let Americans keep their health plans.

Why?

Feinstein explains:

“I’ve had some 30,000-plus letters and emails of some very sad stories unable to keep their policy. Depending on it, because of what the president said. And I think the right thing to do is to extend it, enable them to keep their policy. I think a lot of it is that people were assured that they could keep their policy and it’s like, ugh. Very, very upset people, in large numbers. We’ve had 30,000 calls, about 87 percent negative.”
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: HealthCare.gov invites 275K to try again as Feinstein turns on Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 07:37:35 am »
Perhaps DiFi should have listened to her constituents screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO before she voted for the damn bill.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776