Author Topic: Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate  (Read 6178 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 04:34:10 am »
Case in point and it also pertains to the article above. I can't tell you how many good Conservatives, from a local radio host to several grandmother types are passing along this photo that Maria Pope allegedly gave Manning of Obama in drag. This is an obvious fake that has been going around the internet for years, but she is passing it along as though it is something she just had. This is such a bad fake, it isn't even funny (zoom in and you can see how they didn't use the lasso tool well in removing the image to add to this photo, you can still see remnants of the old face under it around the edges). Maria Pope is playing games if she really did give this photo to Manning as 'proof'.

That's just an embarrassing and obvious fake.  I hadn't seen those "photos."  Wow, if this is what is supposed to bring down Barry ...   :silly:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 05:46:09 am »
Yeah, that's obviously fake red hair. Clearly a wig ...... 

Oceander

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2013, 05:47:05 am »
There is not an Obama scandal story out there that wasn't covered in some way by Fox News, including the very revealing  quotes from Obama's own book that Hannity played over and over and over again, and that alone should  have destroyed any chance for reelection. I really don't know what rabbit there was left in the hat that FOX was hiding.   
Obama's cult of personality is what carried him to victory, and I don't think there is any story that could have broke that would have changed things. 

You've hit the nail on the head (btw, i'm not taking either side in this particular claim by this alleged ex-classmate; occam's razor suggests this tale be handed with the more than usual precautions).

Oceander

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 05:48:42 am »
It isn't 'Conservatives' who played along initially, it was internet kooks. They didn't need Conservatives to fall for those distractions, they just needed a handful of internet kooks to pass it along. They then would label the entire right based on the kooks.

You are going to always have kooks with every thing that comes out. Kooks on the right and left believed those stories. The difference is how each side played the game. The left has always been very Machiavellian while we have been passive in the political game.

I do believe they threw a lot of those stories out there. They only needed a few to pick it up so they could label the rest. The sad part was so many on our side hoped for change, more and more picked it up. I see good Conservative friends every day latch on little by little to these stories because they hope for change and because the stories get passed around so much, they become a common storyline.

One of the biggest things our side has lost recently is our discernment filters.

Sad but true.