Author Topic: Casey Anthony's parents facing EVICTION from Florida home where granddaughter Caylee died  (Read 1130 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2504112/Casey-Anthonys-parents-facing-EVICTION-Florida-home-granddaughter-Caylee-died.html

In July, George and Cynthia Anthony made national headlines after selling off their dead granddaughter's toys and other items during a garage sale.

I didn't know a thing about them doing this.  :thud:

Offline happyg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2504112/Casey-Anthonys-parents-facing-EVICTION-Florida-home-granddaughter-Caylee-died.html

I didn't know a thing about them doing this.  :thud:

I didn't know about it, either. Evidently, the Casey's need money. I don't fault them. I wonder what their daughter is up to, and whether she has the money to help Mommy and Daddy, since they spent theirs saving her sorry little butt.

Offline Rapunzel

The wife is a nurse and George a retired detective... and this isn't an expensive home  :shrug: :shrug:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

I know, that was my thought.  Legal bills?  I don't feel all that sorry for them.  Casey Anthony's mother was an incredible enabler--I mean to the point of really sick--well before Casey ever murdered Caylee.  I watched a bio on this family on Biography channel, slack-jawed. 

Casey Anthony was 80% her mother's creation, in my opinion. 

Offline Rapunzel

I know, that was my thought.  Legal bills?  I don't feel all that sorry for them.  Casey Anthony's mother was an incredible enabler--I mean to the point of really sick--well before Casey ever murdered Caylee.  I watched a bio on this family on Biography channel, slack-jawed. 

Casey Anthony was 80% her mother's creation, in my opinion.

I agree and George is pretty much a wimp
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776