Author Topic: Accused newlywed may have blindfolded husband before pushing him off cliff, court documents show  (Read 785 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/12/newlywed-blindfolded-husband-before-pushing-him-off-cliff-prosecutors-say/?intcmp=latestnews

Donahoe included a transcript of the recorded portion of the interview in which Graham said she and Johnson argued eight days after their wedding about whether they should have waited longer to get married. She said Johnson suggested driving to Glacier, where they continued to talk at the edge of a cliff.

Graham, 22, said Johnson, 25, was talking to her like she was a child and grabbed her arm. She said she knocked his arm off and pushed him in one motion, causing him to fall.

"I think I didn’t realize that one push would mean for sure you were over," Graham said, according to the transcript. "I felt like I shouldn’t have gotten married at that time, but not, there were not any issues of being with Cody, no. I feel like he’s the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with."

Offline Olivia

After reading the article, it's sound plausible that she pushed him over the edge.
If she pushed him once on the arm, then twice on the back when they were standing close to the edge, it makes me think she was trying to achieve something.... :pondering:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Cincinnatus

After reading the article, it's sound plausible that she pushed him over the edge.

That's what Olivia got out of it. What I got out of it was that this is a relationship that is in trouble.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline flowers

What I got out of the article...if you are in a rocky relationship don't go to a cliff with your mate.... :laugh:

Offline GourmetDan

Donahoe included a transcript of the recorded portion of the interview in which Graham said she and Johnson argued eight days after their wedding about whether they should have waited longer to get married. She said Johnson suggested driving to Glacier, where they continued to talk at the edge of a cliff.

Well, she can say anything at this point.  There's no one to dispute her version.  She's the innocent victim doncha know.

It was probably her idea to go to Glacier.

Graham, 22, said Johnson, 25, was talking to her like she was a child and grabbed her arm. She said she knocked his arm off and pushed him in one motion, causing him to fall.

No mention of whether she was acting like a child.  Of course, no one survived to dispute her version.

"I think I didn’t realize that one push would mean for sure you were over," Graham said, according to the transcript.

"I think I didn't realize..."?  What a crock.  She's obviously lying about the whole thing.

"I felt like I shouldn’t have gotten married at that time, but not, there were not any issues of being with Cody, no. I feel like he’s the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with."

What she really meant was that Cody was the person she was going to spend the rest of his life with...   :silly:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:37:26 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan