Author Topic: Bile Clinton: Obama should honor his commitment on Obamacare  (Read 1710 times)

rangerrebew

Bile Clinton: Obama should honor his commitment on Obamacare
« on: November 12, 2013, 07:53:32 pm »
Is this the same Bile Clinton who made a commitment to the American people that he "did not have sex with that woman" and was lying about it?  I believe it is. :tongue2:

Bill Clinton: Obama should honor his commitment, let people keep their health plans [VIDEO]

Posted By Jeff Poor On 11:25 AM 11/12/2013 In | No Comments

Former President Bill Clinton says President Obama should honor his commitment and let people keep their health plans.

In an interview with the website Ozymandias, Clinton weighed in on the lackluster rollout of Obamacare, specifically the broken promise that Americans could keep those health plans that they liked.

Clintonconcluded that the federal government should do whatever it takes to honor the promise Obama had made during his lengthy sales pitch of Obamacare in 2009-10.

“The third problem is for young people mostly, but not all young, who are in the individual markets whose incomes are above 400 percent of the poverty level,” Clinton said. “They were the ones who heard the promise, ‘If you like what you got, you can keep it.’ I met a young man this week who has a family and two children, bought into the individual marketplace. His policy was canceled, then one was substituted for it that doubled his premium.”

“Now I asked him ‘same coverage?’ and he said ‘yeah,” Clinton continued. “And I said, ‘But are your copays and deductibles still the same?’ And he said, ‘No, much, much lower.’ So he said in the years when I use health care, I’m actually going to save money. But he said, ‘You know we’re all young and we’re all healthy.’ So I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got.”

Watch:

Follow Jeff on Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/12/bill-clinton-obama-should-honor-his-commitment-on-obamacare/

Offline musiclady

Re: Bile Clinton: Obama should honor his commitment on Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:54:04 pm »
You have reached the bottom of the barrel when you're getting moral advice from the Debauched One.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 09:06:07 pm »
You have reached the bottom of the barrel when you're getting moral advice from the Debauched One.
Not to mention Jimmy Carter the other day wasn't pleased with obama.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 09:15:32 pm »
Not to mention Jimmy Carter the other day wasn't pleased with obama.

Ah, yes..........the dregs of the Presidential gene pool giving advice to the only one worse than they.

Wonder how the arrogant punk is feeling these days?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 12:08:39 am »
I see the 2016 campaign has begun.   I wonder how Bill's going to distance his bride from Benghazi.   :whistle:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 09:32:53 am »
I see the 2016 campaign has begun.   I wonder how Bill's going to distance his bride from Benghazi.   :whistle:

Audaciously. He's good at that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 12:12:50 pm »
Ah, yes..........the dregs of the Presidential gene pool giving advice to the only one worse than they.

Wonder how the arrogant punk is feeling these days?

I notice the two surviving republican presidents have chosen to not to criticize Obama.  Interesting, don't you think? :pondering:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 12:58:58 pm »
Rush was having a blast with this yesterday. Rush has a Limbaugh theorum which says that Obama enacts horrible legislation and then goes public and argues against it as if some one else did it. In other words, Obama argues against himself in the third person as if to say, Whoever did this was wrong! to his own behavior.

So yesterday Rush was quoting the President as saying, "I agree with Bill Clinton. Whoever that Obama guy is, he should certainly stand by what he promised. I don't know why that Obama guy lied like he did, but he should come clean and tell the truth!"

Rush says listening to Obama is like listening to a psycho schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder. lol

He wants to be on the right side of every issue, but everything he actually does is horrible. So, he argues as if he hates himself. "That Obama guy needs to get a clue! He is screwing everything up!"  LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 01:50:39 pm »
All Bill Clinton did was perform an inoculation against Obamacare on behalf of the Hildebeest.  She is going to run and claim she had nothing whatsoever to do with the crafting of Obamacare, and try to ride in on her (very) white horse, post-Obama, to clean up the mess he left. 

The problem is that there is no way that they can un-ring the bell on 5 million canceled insurance policies nation wide, with the number increasing every day.  The Insurance companies did not come up with this overnight or by themselves.  And entire group of policies were declared illegal under Obamacare, and the only thing these companies could do was cancel them.  It would take months for any kind of legislative "fix" to be enacted, then months more for these companies to come up with whatever new product was allowed under the law, and then get word out to all of their former clients, who still may not be able to afford the mandated changes to premiums and deductibles anyway.

This is a true disaster in the making, and it really won't hit critical mass until after January 1st when all of these cancellations take effect and millions of people are left without any affordable insurance at all.  What's even worse is that once you have a break in coverage it exacerbates the "pre-existing conditions" problem by several degrees of magnitude.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 02:34:08 pm »
I notice the two surviving republican presidents have chosen to not to criticize Obama.  Interesting, don't you think? :pondering:

Ah, yes...........the two surviving Presidents with both character and class.

Yes.  Interesting that his political comrades are criticizing him, and not the eeeeevil Bushes.  But of course, Carter is insane and mean, and Clinton a pathological liar, so criticism from them should be taken for what it's worth.....

Nothing.

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 02:44:34 pm »
The republicans will find an amicable fix, Hillary will pick up on it, and take credit. She will be the hero, leaving Obama in the dust. At least, that is the plan for now.

Offline Relic

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 02:49:13 pm »
All Bill Clinton did was perform an inoculation against Obamacare on behalf of the Hildebeest.  She is going to run and claim she had nothing whatsoever to do with the crafting of Obamacare, and try to ride in on her (very) white horse, post-Obama, to clean up the mess he left. 

The problem is that there is no way that they can un-ring the bell on 5 million canceled insurance policies nation wide, with the number increasing every day.  The Insurance companies did not come up with this overnight or by themselves.  And entire group of policies were declared illegal under Obamacare, and the only thing these companies could do was cancel them.  It would take months for any kind of legislative "fix" to be enacted, then months more for these companies to come up with whatever new product was allowed under the law, and then get word out to all of their former clients, who still may not be able to afford the mandated changes to premiums and deductibles anyway.

This is a true disaster in the making, and it really won't hit critical mass until after January 1st when all of these cancellations take effect and millions of people are left without any affordable insurance at all.  What's even worse is that once you have a break in coverage it exacerbates the "pre-existing conditions" problem by several degrees of magnitude.

The playbook is open for all to see. It's not an exotic plan, but it's tried and true.

I agree, Bill is distancing Hillary from this disaster. The media can never turn on their hero Obama, their love for him is too deep. But, what they can do, is blame the insurers and Republicans for the mess that is Obamacare. They have been doing that to some extent already.

The media will claim: Obama's intentions were pure, his skill unmatched, as he gave Americans the greatest gift ever, Obamacare. The evil, GOP and insurance companies with the power of mega bucks rode in and screwed up Obama's magnificent work.But fear not, Hillary is the tough, ultra competent administrator who can fend off the evil of the right and bring Americans the single payer system they deserve.

That's the plan, I think Americans are stupid enough that it will work.

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 03:49:29 pm »
The media will claim: Obama's intentions were pure,

To the liberal media, intentions of liberals are every bit as important as outcomes, maybe more so.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 04:28:44 pm »
To the liberal media, intentions of liberals are every bit as important as outcomes, maybe more so.

Symbolism over substance has been a Dhimmie standard for decades...