Author Topic: It's Like Obama Said: ‘Sorry Your Dog Died’ When He 'Just Ran Over That Dog'  (Read 624 times)

Offline happyg

By Craig Millward

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said that Obama’s apology to people whose health insurance was dropped “wasn’t an apology” – it was like apologizing for someone’s dog dying “and you refuse to acknowledge the fact that you just ran over that dog with your car.” “It certainly wasn't an apology. When I heard it, really the analogy I was thinking of was, you tell somebody, 'Boy, I'm really sorry your dog died,' and you refuse to acknowledge the fact that you just ran over that dog with your car. Those are your tire tracks on that dog,” Johnson said speaking with Charlie Sykes of WTMJ (Milwaukee) on Friday.

Last week, Obama told NBC News "I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me. We've got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them, and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this." "There is no accepting of responsibility,” Johnson said of Obama’s apology. “There is sure some empathy for people in a tough situation, but again they're in a tough situation because of Obamacare, because he told falsehoods. “I’ll be kind. The president just simply was not honest to the American public about this, so you have millions of Americans losing their health coverage, cancer victims losing their doctors, losing their treatment regime that has kept them alive. So no, that was no apology that was expressing some empathy for people in a tough situation, accepting no responsibility," he added.

Video at link:
  http://cnsnews.com/news/article/craig-millward/its-obama-said-sorry-your-dog-died-when-he-just-ran-over-dog?utm_content=buffer350ea&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer#sthash.Nb5CV7WG.Yop6Ry5t.dpuf