Author Topic: Bernie Goldberg: Tea Partiers 'The Real RINOs'  (Read 771 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bernie Goldberg: Tea Partiers 'The Real RINOs'
« on: November 12, 2013, 05:39:29 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/12/Bernie-Goldberg-Tea-Party

by Breitbart News 12 Nov 2013, 3:13 AM PDT

On Monday evening, former CBS News insider Bernie Goldberg appeared on The O’Reilly Factor to blame the tea party for a potential 2016 presidential loss. “As far as the tea partiers are concerned, anybody to the left of Ted Cruz is a RINO,” Goldberg lamented. “But you know what? The real RINOs are the real people in the tea party and on the hard right, because they have made it clear over and over again that their allegiance is not to the Republican party but to their particular brand of conservatism, so they’re the RINOs.”

Goldberg said that if Senator Cruz somehow won the Republican nomination in 2016, it would doom Republicans to defeat, because “every registered Democrat will vote, and that’s a recipe for a Democratic victory.”

Goldberg also suggested that tea partiers would not vote if the 2016 nominee was not a tea partier, even though tea partiers were ardent supporters of Mitt Romney once he received the presidential nomination in 2012, and establishment conservatives routinely undermine tea party candidates even after they receive nominations for higher office, as they did with Ken Cuccinelli in Virginia.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MBB1984

Re: Bernie Goldberg: Tea Partiers 'The Real RINOs'
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 07:49:50 pm »
2008--If the GOP nominates a left wing Republican and loses terribly, it is the Conservatives' fault.  2012--If the GOP nominates a moderately left Republican who loses significantly, it is the Conservatives' fault.  2016--If the GOP nominates anyone other than Ted Cruz and that candidate loses, it is the Conservatives' fault.  And, if the GOP nominates Ted Cruz, we will not support him.  It is the Conservatives fault.

Blah, Blah, Blah 

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 09:01:07 pm »
The problem being that we don't have a republican party anymore.  We have democrat & democrat lite.  Not much difference in the two so anyone that still believes in our constitution is now the "hard right."  All conservative Americans need to sound that message loud and clear.

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 09:48:49 pm »
Bernie is a liberal and I often wonder why BOR allows him to pontificate about the GOP... he hates people like Hannity, Palin, etc...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Carling

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 12:10:02 am »
Bernie is a liberal and I often wonder why BOR allows him to pontificate about the GOP... he hates people like Hannity, Palin, etc...

Semantically, he's right on this, though.  I would have voted and supported anyone in 2012 who the GOP nominated, instead of actively working to defeat them, as we saw on TOS.  That's because I loathe Obama, and knew the destruction his re-election would continue for the USA.

I don't really see it as an insult, because it shows that the Tea Party puts their beliefs over a party.  I think that is admirable.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------