Author Topic: Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate  (Read 6154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate
« on: November 12, 2013, 05:16:41 pm »
http://news.in.msn.com/international/obama-was-%E2%80%98cocaine-using-gay-hustler%E2%80%99-claims-ex-classmate

updated: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:15:00 GMT | By ANI
Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate
Former classmate also claims that Obama portrayed himself as a foreign student

Washington: A woman, who claims to have been a classmate of Barack Obama, said that the president was gay and used cocaine in school.

In a bizarre interview, Mia Marie Pope told right-wing preacher James David Manning that she believes Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

Pope said that Obama always portrayed himself as a foreign student, adding that girls were never anything that he ever was interested in, but he would get along with older white gay men. She added that Obama at that time was also procuring his cocaine, the Huffington Post reports.

She then noted that Obama was having sex with these older white guys and that's how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase, the report added.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Obama was ‘cocaine-using gay hustler’, claims ex-classmate
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 05:21:52 pm »
If true why did it take so long for her to tell this tale?  Oh I hope she enjoys her soon to be visits to the IRS.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:35:54 pm »
If true why did it take so long for her to tell this tale?  Oh I hope she enjoys her soon to be visits to the IRS.

I think she was OK with leaving 'well enough alone' until she was affected personally. ACA affects a lot of people personally, and I believe more will come out about the imitation man!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 06:09:02 pm »
Ties in with the stories about Obama's membership in the "Down Low Club" and how Reverend Wright was a matchmaker for bitches like Obama, in order to give them a legitimate "straight" marriage to cover their preferred deviant sexual activities.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 06:13:40 pm »
It's really quite amazing and sad that in this day and age, a person with his background and pedigree escaped public vetting for POTUS.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 06:15:14 pm »
It's really quite amazing and sad that in this day and age, a person with his background and pedigree escaped public vetting for POTUS.

I don't think so.  This nation was ripe for personality cult.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 06:22:53 pm »

The media, including Fox News, refused to do it, and anyone who attempted to do so would instantly shut down as being a kook, racist, or both.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 06:28:54 pm »
The media, including Fox News, refused to do it, and anyone who attempted to do so would instantly shut down as being a kook, racist, or both.

Exactly what happened.

The truth was out there, and was being told, but no one in the MSM accepted it, and attacked those who told it.

And that, most unfortunately, includes Fox.

Had the people on Fox News been honest about Obama, he most likely wouldn't have been elected.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 06:32:04 pm »

I cannot accept that.

The TRUTH is what matters.

The moral should be, if you want to aspire to be POTUS, then live a moral life.  Obama is an amoral man...such a person is not fit to serve as POTUS.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 07:27:45 pm »
I don't think so.  This nation was ripe for personality cult.

Exactly!  (And after the way GWB was torn to shreds for years, the next jackal to come along wearing the "D" label was to be given the "free pass" of a lifetime to just stroll on in.)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 07:34:21 pm »
And that he was black made it all the more inevitable. Damn! America got sucker punched.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 10:16:25 pm »
This is all the worst kept secret in recent memory  - but beware tell one of his supporters and they immediately retort not to believe anything you read on the internet.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 12:07:08 am »
This makes me wonder what books are being written for publication on January 20, 2017 .....  :smokin:

Offline Carling

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 12:15:45 am »

What more could Sean Hannity had done to try and education people about Obama?  To say Fox News refused to vet Obama seems like a half-truth, at best.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 12:18:03 am »
What more could Sean Hannity had done to try and education people about Obama?  To say Fox News refused to vet Obama seems like a half-truth, at best.

I do not appreciate you calling me a liar.  Are you looking for a fight or something?  Sean Hannity may work there, but he is not Fox News.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 12:22:07 am »

I'm sorry.  I never heard Sean Hannity suggest that Barack Obama was a male prostitute who sold himself to support his drug habit.

What I want to know is WHO is the person(s) that got the phony degrees from Columbia and got him elected president of the HLR...with no credentials.

My God...no wonder he thinks he's invincible.

The other question.  Why is everybody afraid to step forward and put and end to this charade?  This...Domestic Enemy #1?

What are they afraid of? 

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 12:58:21 am »

Had the people on Fox News been honest about Obama, he most likely wouldn't have been elected.

There is not an Obama scandal story out there that wasn't covered in some way by Fox News, including the very revealing  quotes from Obama's own book that Hannity played over and over and over again, and that alone should  have destroyed any chance for reelection. I really don't know what rabbit there was left in the hat that FOX was hiding.   
Obama's cult of personality is what carried him to victory, and I don't think there is any story that could have broke that would have changed things. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Carling

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 01:05:50 am »
I do not appreciate you calling me a liar.  Are you looking for a fight or something?  Sean Hannity may work there, but he is not Fox News.

Hannity is one of the loudest voices at Fox News.  Who is "Fox News" to you?

Offline Carling

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 01:07:29 am »
I'm sorry.  I never heard Sean Hannity suggest that Barack Obama was a male prostitute who sold himself to support his drug habit.

Hannity played interviews by Larry Sinclair multiple times, where Sinclair claimed Barry did coke, was gay, etc.  There was no information at the time to even insinuate that Barry was a male prostitute.   :thud:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:08:03 am by Carling »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 01:10:52 am »
Hannity played interviews by Larry Sinclair multiple times, where Sinclair claimed Barry did coke, was gay, etc.  There was no information at the time to even insinuate that Barry was a male prostitute.   :thud:

NONE of the major media has covered that.......   I suspect once he leaves office some more mainstream authors will touch on it though - I think there is info there on him that will make people's heads spin
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 01:11:55 am »
Hannity is one of the loudest voices at Fox News.  Who is "Fox News" to you?

Hannity is 1 hour out of 24 at Fox.  He's not a news show anyway and he pretty much preaches to the choir.  And loud isn't necessarily effective.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:12:50 am by Lipstick on a Hillary »

Offline Carling

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 01:13:09 am »
Hannity is 1 hour out of 24 at Fox.  He's not a news show anyway.

Fox News covered every single scandal involving Obama prior to the 2008 election. 

Offline Carling

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 01:13:47 am »
NONE of the major media has covered that.......   I suspect once he leaves office some more mainstream authors will touch on it though - I think there is info there on him that will make people's heads spin

Why would they?  Who is the person making these accusations, and where was she in 2008?  Why come out with this information now, when it literally doesn't matter, and won't have any impact on Obama's presidency? 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:14:40 am by Carling »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 01:14:55 am »
Why would they?  Who is the person making these accusations, and where was she in 2008?

There was talk of this in 2008. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 01:15:15 am »
There is not an Obama scandal story out there that wasn't covered in some way by Fox News, including the very revealing  quotes from Obama's own book that Hannity played over and over and over again, and that alone should  have destroyed any chance for reelection. I really don't know what rabbit there was left in the hat that FOX was hiding.   
Obama's cult of personality is what carried him to victory, and I don't think there is any story that could have broke that would have changed things.

I mostly agree with you, but other than Hannity, who on Fox said anything about his background?

I can remember clearly the Fox panel after the debates swooning over how "presidential" he was.

If you didn't watch Hannity or listen to talk radio, you had no clue who Obama was.

I think everyone was afraid of his color and didn't dare say anything bad, even if they thought it.

And I also think some, like O'Reilly and Krauthammer, were completely fooled by him.

So yes, cult of personality, but it invaded Fox big time.

And I quit watching Fox regularly because of it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.