Author Topic: Bush to sit down with Jay Leno  (Read 922 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bush to sit down with Jay Leno
« on: November 13, 2013, 12:33:37 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/190034-bush-to-sit-down-with-jay-leno

November 12, 2013, 06:05 pm
Bush to sit down with Jay Leno

By Judy Kurtz

Former President George W. Bush — who has largely shunned media appearances in favor of a bit of post-presidency privacy — is poised to appear as a guest next week on “The Tonight Show.”

The ex-commander-in-chief will sit down with host Jay Leno on Nov. 19.

The last time Bush was a guest on the NBC show was back in 2010 during a book tour.

Bush spokesman Freddy Ford told the cable network the 43rd president wanted to swing by the “Tonight Show” set before Leno gives up the host chair next year, saying, “President Bush is going to be in the area next week so he was happy to accept Jay Leno’s invitation to drop by the show one last time.”

Leno has been getting a lot of love these days from current and former White House residents. President Obama sat on his late-night couch back in August — his sixth time. Michelle Obama also stopped by in 2012.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Bush to sit down with Jay Leno
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 01:02:40 am »
And he will not bash Obama either.  He'll talk about the Wounded Warriors instead...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 01:18:48 am »
And he will not bash Obama either.  He'll talk about the Wounded Warriors instead...

Yep.

Which is why he is hated by some, but respected by many more.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 02:23:46 am »
Yep.

Which is why he is hated by some, but respected by many more.

I can hardly imagine how public Obama is going to be after he leaves the Presidency.  He'll want to become a celebrity, and is always going to be in the public eye since the goal will be to get his wife into the Presidency in 2020 or 2024, depending on the 2016 election. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 02:43:54 am »
I can hardly imagine how public Obama is going to be after he leaves the Presidency.  He'll want to become a celebrity, and is always going to be in the public eye since the goal will be to get his wife into the Presidency in 2020 or 2024, depending on the 2016 election.

Ahhhh!!!!!  The thought of Michelle Obama as President is more frightening than even the thought of Hillary in the WH!

But yes, Obama  going to be on stage ad nauseum after he leaves office............IF he leaves office.

I'm sure he's figuring out how to keep this gravy train going.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 03:11:23 am »
I think Obamacare will turn out so poorly, that few will want another experimental black around the Presidency for quite awhile.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln