Author Topic: Homeless woman with 15 kids: someone's gotta pay for this  (Read 585 times)

rangerrebew

Homeless woman with 15 kids: someone's gotta pay for this
« on: November 12, 2013, 01:55:28 pm »
HERE is the reason America is failing.  People who exercise no responsibility, who demand people take care of them, and then bite the hand that feeds them.  I get livid every time I watch this "mother" speak.  She doesn't sound stupid but clearly has entitlement mentality and EXPECTS PEOPLE TO PAY FOR HER IRRESPONSIBILITY.  This is absolutely  :3: and is what Al Sharptongue and J$ss$ J$cks$n make a living on, convincing these people they are helpless and life is hopeless Please watch the video in its entirety as it gets more bizarre as time goes on.

Homeless woman with 15 kids: someone’s gotta pay for this

Friday, Dec 2, 2011 at 2:54 PM EST

This is the audio that caused Glenn to completely flip out on radio today. In fairness to Glenn, it’s impossible to listen to this audio and not be anything from appalled to shocked to angry. A woman with 15 kids (and no spouse) complains that people around aren’t doing enough to help her – even though her rent, food and furniture have all been covered by good Samaritans and the government. You have to hear it to believe it!

“Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay,” she said.

Um, maybe that someone should be you?

“Close the legs, lady. Close the legs,” Glenn joked (after lots of head exploding, ear poercing screaming).

“Anybody have a tranquilizing dart they can shoot me with?” he begged.

“Lady. Did you have your pants off maybe too many times in your life? Is that possible? Is it possible? What are you out doing? What are your children out doing? I’d like to know. How many of them are even mowing somebody’s lawn? How many of them are actually out trying to take any job, any job? Not a good job. Any job. What is it you have done? Have you thought about birth control? Here’s an idea. Have you thought about marrying a man? Have you thought about marrying a man or not having kids with a man who isn’t going to jail? Have you thought about, you know, maybe we should slow down on the sex thing? Accountable? I’m not accountable for your life. I am accountable for my life. I have been working my ass off, lady. What have you been doing?” he said.

“I don’t have time for it! Because I’m working my ass off!”

Advertisement

“You know what I’m going to do? I’m going to go find somebody who wants to change their life. I’m going to go find somebody who has worked their brains out and is really struggling and doesn’t want anybody’s help but will take it because they have to. And they’re embarrassed by it and they want to get off it as much as they can. So they work as hard as they can to get off. I’m going to help those people every single second of the day. Not you. Nope. Nope. I’m going to make you, to quote Ben Franklin, as uncomfortable in your poverty as we can possibly make it. I’m not responsible. You are. I’ll help, but you’re responsible,” Glenn added.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/12/02/homeless-woman-with-15-kids-someones-gotta-pay-for-this/
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:56:21 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline xfreeper

Re: Homeless woman with 15 kids: someone's gotta pay for this
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 04:04:16 pm »
courts, lawyers, social workers, police...... the woman is a regular economic stimulus package all paid for by the tax payers. May as well pay for the kids too. Yep, someone gotta pay...

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Homeless woman with 15 kids: someone's gotta pay for this
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 04:54:48 pm »
How many of her Baby Daddies play for the NFL and/or NBA??

Instead of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, professional sports would do well to sponsor Responsible Fatherhood Month........