Author Topic: PETA activist really enthusiastic about raping women  (Read 1105 times)

rangerrebew

PETA activist really enthusiastic about raping women
« on: November 12, 2013, 11:19:58 am »
PETA Activist Really Enthusiastic About Raping Women

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On November 11, 2013 @ 5:49 pm In The Point | 20 Comments

““Every woman ensconced in fur should endure a rape so vicious that it scars them forever,”

Gary Yourofsky spends a lot of time thinking about raping women… because he really cares about animals. Yourofsky was sponsored by PETA to give animal rights talks in school classes.

But Yourofsky may have proven too much even for an organization that engages in the mass killings of cats and dogs, displays women in cages and mocks cancer patients and the Holocaust.

It might have been all the raping.

In an interview in 2006, Yourofsky said that those who wore fur deserved to be brutally raped. “Every woman ensconced in fur should endure a rape so vicious that it scars them forever,” he said.

Considering that Yourofsky has been to prison several times for his animal rights “activism”, his female friends might want to lose his numbers. And Yourofsky never learned any new tricks. It was always back to rape.

“And if you think there is such a thing as humane slaughter. I’m curious, do you also think there is such a thing as humane rape?”

Apparently based on his 2006 interview, Yourofsky thinks there is. But then there was more Yourofsky rape.

“Meat-eaters begging for vegan respect is akin to NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) pedophiles asking people who don’t rape little boys for respect. I don’t respect people who choose cruelty. I don’t respect a pedophile’s choice to molest kids. I don’t respect a rapist’s desire to violate a woman’s body. “

And then Yourofsky turned to pig rape.

“Female pigs are forcibly impregnated against their will with long steel devices that shoot hog semen into their uteruses. Sometimes the bestial rape is done by hand but regardless of the technique female pigs are the unwilling baby machines of the meat industry.”

So when Yourofsky showed up in an Eastern Michigan University (EMU) Sociology 101 class, the topic went exactly where you expect.

“Is bestiality weird to you? Doing sexual things with animals? Because I used to think everybody thought so, but not even close, my meat, cheese, and egg-loving friends, because you engage in carnivorous bestiality on a daily basis,” he told the students.

Yourofsky began his lifelong obsession with animal rape metaphors at the circus.

What Gary Yourofsky saw when the circus came to town set him on the path of an animal rights activist. Twenty years ago, his stepfather was a volunteer clown in the Shrine Circus, which raised funds for children injured in fires. When it visited Yourofsky’s hometown of Detroit, his stepfather invited him to a behind-the-scenes tour.

“One day after seeing animals backstage at a circus, chained up and caged up, I not only realized that I was witnessing a slave ship, I realized I was a hypocrite, a bigot, a species-ist.”

This is probably the worst way someone tried to subconsciously get back at his circus clown stepfather.

“I started asking, is the slaughterhouse the problem, or is who is getting killed in the slaughterhouse the problem? Because if it were Jews who were getting killed, people would be screaming bloody murder.”

The only thing better than a rape metaphor is invoking the Holocaust. If only Gary Yourofsky’s stepfather had been a volunteer hospital clown, he could be going around the country denouncing organized medicine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/peta-activist-really-enthusiastic-about-raping-women/

Offline mountaineer

Re: PETA activist really enthusiastic about raping women
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 12:09:11 pm »
What an unhappy person.

This always cheers me up:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 12:14:57 pm »
Looks a little over done for my taste.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 12:32:55 pm »
Might want to start look into the practice of "disappearing" used so effectively by authoritarian regimes around the world.  That little kid "actress" from the 60's and 70's, Pam Ferdin, is another one of these crackpots. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 12:35:52 pm »
The guy obviously has 'issues'. And it is fairly obvious that he has issues with women in particular. There are very many men who wear fur, but I do not see that mentioned. He seems to be focused solely on raping women. He is releasing his own demons, whether he realizes it or not.

He reminds me of homosexual speaker Dan Savage, who is a vile, vulgar, bully, and focuses on 'kicking the ass' of Christians. Not Jews, not Muslims, his vitriol is reserved solely for Christians in particular. And, what do you know!?. He was sent to a Christian school as a child. Imagine that! Obviously he has more than a few unresolved issues about his childhood and spits them out to Leftist audiences in the form of hitleresque anti-Christian diatribes. Again, an angry damaged individual releasing his own demons in public.

But, of course, he is gay, and he is Left, and he hates the 'right' people, so he gets away with it and the Left loves him.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. So, true, and actually factual.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 01:12:53 pm »
Because if it were Jews who were getting killed, people would be screaming bloody murder.
Ah, yes, on top of all that, he is also an antisemite. Why am I not surprised? All the kooks seem to be.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 01:21:42 pm »
They all seem to be Obama voters, too.

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 01:55:38 pm »
Because if it were Jews who were getting killed, people would be screaming bloody murder.”

Some people would be screaming bloody murder, but that group would almost certainly not include Mr. Yourofsky, most liberals, or the current President of the United States.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 01:59:17 pm »
They all seem to be Obama voters, too.

Liberals in total.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 11:59:42 pm »
Gary Yourofsky spends a lot of time thinking about raping women… because he really cares about animals. Yourofsky was sponsored by PETA to give animal rights talks in school classes.
and this crap is allowed :slapping:

;
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 12:15:06 pm »
Looks a little over done for my taste.

So you like the beef to say "moo" when you cut into it?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 12:31:09 pm »
So you like the beef to say "moo" when you cut into it?

Prefer it to scream and try to kill me. A bit of exercise with my meal.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink