Author Topic: HOT MIC MOMENT: Obama Drops “Jesus” Bomb on Veterans Day (Video)  (Read 884 times)

Offline happyg

Really?
 Obama lays wreath at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier on Veterans Day – Climbs the steps – and says “Jesus” as he enters the building.
 Real classy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_29rglxvwM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/hot-mic-moment-obama-drops-jesus-bomb-on-veterans-day-video/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: HOT MIC MOMENT: Obama Drops “Jesus” Bomb on Veterans Day (Video)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 01:29:01 am »
His body language pretty well said that he did not want to be there.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 01:37:58 am »
I know I am wrong to think this but I was more disappointed in the veterans there...It was just a few weeks ago that Obama closed and barricaded their memorials and I feel they should have stood and turned their backs on him....just my opinion though
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 01:40:41 am »
I know I am wrong to think this but I was more disappointed in the veterans there...It was just a few weeks ago that Obama closed and barricaded their memorials and I feel they should have stood and turned their backs on him....just my opinion though

I would have refused to be a wooden soldier for this poseur.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 02:06:43 am »
His body language pretty well said that he did not want to be there.

I wonder how many of the soldiers and spectators heard him say that. It certainly wasn't a whisper. I didn't even have to turn my speakers up to hear it, and I wear hearing aids that I don't have in!