Author Topic: LISTEN: Hot Mic During Obama Arlington Wreath Laying Ceremony  (Read 521 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
LISTEN: Hot Mic During Obama Arlington Wreath Laying Ceremony
« on: November 11, 2013, 06:07:04 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/11/11/Copy%20of%20Hot-Mic-Jesus-As-Obama-Leaves-Arlington-Weath-Laying-Ceremony

11 Nov 2013, 8:43 AM PDT
On Fox News' airing of the wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, a disproving "Jesus" was overhead on a hot mic...

video at link

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Re: LISTEN: Hot Mic During Obama Arlington Wreath Laying Ceremony
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 06:08:15 PM »
I still can't believe the veterans there didn't stand and turn their backs on this POS...just several weeks ago he closed and barricaded them out of their own memorials.

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 07:34:39 PM »
I couldn't discern whether the "Jesus" was disapproving or anything else, but I agree that it must be difficult for veterans and real patriots to have to be in that jerk's presence.
Just being unique doesn't make you useful.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 07:37:24 PM »
I wonder what it was in response to...
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf