Author Topic: James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe  (Read 1341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe
« on: November 11, 2013, 02:05:43 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=4E82126B-777A-4BFB-AC4C-BDAFF5D11650

James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe
By: Tal Kopan
November 11, 2013 07:33 AM EST

Democratic strategist James Carville said Monday in light of President Barack Obama’s declining poll numbers, maybe he should take a page from an infamous Canadian mayor.

“I think the best thing he can do is take a toke on the mayor of Toronto’s crack pipe, because his numbers are about 48,” Carville joked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” referring to Rob Ford, who has admitted smoking crack.

On a more serious note, Carville said in some ways, the falling poll numbers are overblown, and Obama’s record speaks for itself.

“I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here. We can admit that there’s some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president. But I think we’re throwing the dirt here too soon,” Carville said. “The deficit is dropping as a percentage of GDP faster than any time since World War II. He saved the auto industry. Health care costs are flattening better than any time in the last 20 years. Teenage pregnancy is at an all-time low.”

Carville said if the administration can get the health care exchanges working at the end of November, and that’s a big if, they could get things back on track.

“I don’t think that the rollout has been a disaster. It’s been another joke,” Carville said. “I’m hoping, but I have no idea how this thing is going to work on Nov. 30, but they got a lot riding on it.”

Carville said he doesn’t blame Obama for the problems in Washington, pointing in part to Republicans who have moved far to the right in recent years.

“Obama’s problem, I think, is he’s a man in politics that doesn’t like politics,” Carville said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 02:07:05 pm »
Teen pregnancy, really? And why no mention of how he stopped the rise of the oceans?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 02:15:18 pm »
“Obama’s problem, I think, is he’s a man in politics that doesn’t like politics,” Carville said.

Obama's problem, I think, is he's a man in America that doesn't like America, or American's or the American system of government, or Christians.

I think mine is a much better summation of the Obama situation.

As far as Obama smoking crack, he has already admitted to chronic drug use including cocain, so hitting a crack pipe would be to him like eating breakfast. No big deal at all to him and his choom gang.

This is the guy the Liberals felt was the best and brightest, the most qualified guy in the country to lead the world. What does that say about Democrats that Obama is their leader? He represents the best Democrats have to offer? And people voted for him? Lord help us.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 02:15:52 pm »
Carville said he doesn’t blame Obama for the problems in Washington, pointing in part to Republicans who have moved far to the right in recent years.

I'm sure even Carville knows how stupid this sounds.

The problems in Washington are because Republicans want to honor the Constitution?

And Obama's a guy who doesn't like politics, even though he kinda ran for President...............twice??

These people are insane, and they get away with their insanity every day of the year......

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 02:17:10 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 02:19:27 pm »
Teen pregnancy, really? And why no mention of how he stopped the rise of the oceans?

It's funny that Carville would mention an "accomplishment" in an area that I can't recall 0bama ever addressing.  This tells me 2 things:  1)  the president hasn't accomplished any of his own objectives, at least not to the point where they can be considered successful, and 2)  they're giving him credit for something he had little or nothing to do with (again).
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 02:29:25 pm »
We can take these one by one.

“The deficit is dropping as a percentage of GDP faster than any time since World War II.

Even the Obama friendly fact check calls BS on this one.
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/08/deficits-falling-from-way-up/

Offline ABX

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 02:31:02 pm »

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 02:32:48 pm »
Now Carville is just getting mental.

Health care costs are flattening better than any time in the last 20 years.

Offline ABX

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 02:37:04 pm »
Teenage pregnancy is at an all-time low.

The downward trend started long before O.

Of course, O may take credit for this. The thought of the future he is creating is probably turning a lot of people off.