Author Topic: Middle Class Gets Squeezed Again ~> Judge Jeanine Pirro ~> Opening Statement ~> Video  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/11/middle-class-gets-squeezed-again-judge.html?utm_content=buffer0b1bd&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Sunday, November 10, 2013
Middle Class Gets Squeezed Again ~> Judge Jeanine Pirro ~> Opening Statement ~> Video

In her opening statement on 'Justice' this week, Judge Jeanine Pirro exposes us to the 'dark side' of the healthcare.gov website. Millions of  Americans are being teed up to identity theft and fraud by convicted cons who will have the clearance to be hired as Obamacare website navigators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6Cl4wHJts

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline xfreeper

Heaven help the poor soul that comes knocking on my door to educate me about ocare

Offline happyg

I've talked to so many people who are afraid of losing their health care or already lost it. They cannot afford ACA, and are afraid of losing their homes, or having to go on welfare. This is the first time in my lifetime, that people are afraid of the government when the opposite should be true.

Offline Relic

I've talked to so many people who are afraid of losing their health care or already lost it. They cannot afford ACA, and are afraid of losing their homes, or having to go on welfare. This is the first time in my lifetime, that people are afraid of the government when the opposite should be true.

And through all that, 40% still love Obama. What's worse, I still think if Obama could run for a 3rd term, he'd beat any Republican.

Online GourmetDan

What people could do is use the Exchange to find policy costs for their area.  That's all.

People can enter accurate family composition information but provide fake names, SSN's, addresses or anything else that can identify you just so you can get to the policy cost and provider info.  Then call those providers directly and buy your policy. 

Trying to force people to go through the Internet with it's known security problems is either stupidity or malice.

This is not advice, it is for entertainment purposes only...

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:12:30 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan