Author Topic: Exclusive! Monumental breakthrough in birth certificate case!  (Read 1186 times)

rangerrebew

Exclusive! Monumental breakthrough in birth certificate case!
« on: November 10, 2013, 08:31:32 pm »
Exclusive! Monumental Breakthrough In Birth Certificate Case!

Friday, November 8, 2013 10:19

INVESTIGATION TAKES ASTOUNDING NEW TWIST!

Carl Gallups (founder of PPSIMMONS News and Ministry Network and host of Freedom Friday With Carl Gallups on 1330 WEBY – Gulf Coast Talk Radio) has just released the following statement concerning the White House birth certificate investigation and the ongoing investigation by the Cold Case Posse.

“Many of you have been asking by email, telephone, FB, YT, tweets, and blog posts – “What’s going on with the birth certificate investigation?  Whey have you gone silent?  Is it over? Did you hit a roadblock?”

While I am not an official spokesperson for Mike Zullo and Sheriff Arpaio – here is what I can tell you at this point: The investigation has never gone silent and it has never stopped. Mike Zullo and I have been telling you (for months) that this investigation took a deeper turn some time back. Well – it not only took a deeper turn – but it has now become much, much deeper!  Deeper than you could ever imagine!

Mike has been traveling around the country the last two weeks as a result of this new branch of investigation. The implications of what has been uncovered (with hard documentation and evidence) are absolutely astounding – it is beyond monumental.  As a result  – the investigation work has increased 100-fold in intensity. This is why Mike Zullo has made no recent comments. The necessity for absolute 100% confidentiality is too important. I would not expect a detailed comment from Mike Zullo or Sheriff Arpaio for a while. This is simply too big to let even a hint out about what they now know.

I can also tell you that – based upon what I know – the birth certificate issue has been 100% settled. I cannot tell you how we know, but we now know without any argument or shade of doubt – the birth certificate posted on the White House website is a 100% fabrication.

All the talk about the Xerox machine and reproducing certain anomalies found on the White House birth certificate has now been completely, forensically, and in 100% evidentiary fashion – debunked! The entire Obot minutia portfolio has been completely eviscerated. To all of those who have had deep concerns about the matter of the authenticity of the birth certificate – you have been vindicated. You were right! This will eventually come to light. Be patient.

Again – this entire affair is now much bigger than the birth certificate.  As soon as I am at liberty to say more I will. Until then America will simply have to be patient, pray, and trust.

Sheriff Arpaio, Mike Zullo, et.al. have not lied to you or misled you in the past. They will not in the future, either. They are working tirelessly as I speak.  You will see the results one day in the future – and then you will know.

Let me add – this is the first time that Mike Zullo hasn’t told me everything that he knows. I know enough to tell you with confidence what I have just told you. Trust me  – this is huge… it is so monumentally huge.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/breaking-exclusive-monumental-breakthrough-in-birth-certificate-case-2817200.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:32:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Exclusive! Monumental breakthrough in birth certificate case!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:06:08 pm »
I won't be convinced, until I hear it straight from Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 09:07:09 pm »
Heard this more times than I can count.  Don't believe it.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 09:10:53 pm »
Sigh... again?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 09:28:28 pm »
It's BIGGER than BIG.  It's so BIG you won't even believe it.  What we're uncovering is going to un-freaking-believably HUGE!

(unfortunately, right now I can't talk about it, but trust me)

Sheesh.  Carnival barkers.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 10:14:37 pm »

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark! :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 10:18:02 pm »