Author Topic: Fun fact of the day: America fought WWII quicker than Obama admin could build HealthCare.gov  (Read 582 times)

rangerrebew

Fun Fact of The Day: America Fought WWII Quicker Than Obama Admin Could Build HealthCare.Gov…

Via Fox News’ Bret Baier:

Here is the email I read on the air tonight

This message came to us from Bill in Kentucky.

“Putting things in perspective: March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days.  December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day.  What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this progressive federal government to build a working webpage.  Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of tanks,  planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the tide in North Africa,  Invading Italy, D-Day,  Battle of the Bulge, Race to Berlin – all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!!  And in that amount of time – this administration can’t build a working webpage.”

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/09/fun-fact-of-the-day-america-fought-wwii-quicker-than-obama-admin-could-build-healthcare-gov/
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:35:52 am by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I LOVE the title of this article. Anything that compares what 'Obama' does vs. what 'America' does, has got to be good.

Obama does not represent 'America' or what 'America' does or can do in any way whatsoever. Not in his words, not in his history (what little we know of it), not in his name, not in his lack of respect for law or history, not in his actions, not in his attitude, not in his love of Islam, not in his partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood, not in his racial outlook on everything and his overwhelming egocentrcism, not in his love of country and his fellow Americans(or lack of) and certainly not in his bumbling incompetence.

It does not matter where Obama was born, he simply does not behave or think like an American. This 'citizen of the world' crap may be great for the Lefties, but you cannot expect a 'citizen of the world' to represent America or American interests. And Obama does not do either.

Obama represents and cares about no one but himself.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:09:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.