Author Topic: Barack Obama: glitch set me up (or Obama displays victimhood -rr)  (Read 761 times)

rangerrebew

Barack Obama: Glitch set me up!

Posted By Jim Treacher On 3:11 PM 11/08/2013 In | No Comments

In addition to saying “I” when he’s lying about his supposed accomplishments and “we” when he’s lying about his unequivocal failures, President Obama has a bad habit of forgetting that there are other people on the planet besides himself.

Here’s the latest example, courtesy of Newsbusters:

“Given that I’ve been burned already with a website– Well, more importantly, the American people have been burned by a website that’s been dysfunctional…”

No, no, Barry, you had it right the first time. So what if millions of people are losing their health insurance because of this stupid law that even you’ve given up pretending to understand? So what if this is all a huge waste of time and money, and will continue to consume more and more of both? So what if a lot of people are going to suffer because of your lies and ineptitude?

This is all about you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-glitch-set-me-up/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Barack Obama: glitch set me up (or Obama displays victimhood -rr)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 01:08:45 pm »
I nourish a small fantasy that this Obamacare debacle will be the thing that pushes Obama over the edge and he melts down in front of the whole world to see - on LIVE TV!  He clearly doesn't like being mocked and I believe it is his Achilles heel.  It would be the most delicious irony that his Grand Obamacare Scheme would be what would bring him down!

:peeonobama:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:27:48 pm »
I nourish a small fantasy that this Obamacare debacle will be the thing that pushes Obama over the edge and he melts down in front of the whole world to see - on LIVE TV!  He clearly doesn't like being mocked and I believe it is his Achilles heel.  It would be the most delicious irony that his Grand Obamacare Scheme would be what would bring him down!

:peeonobama:

There're all against me see..al of them. The Rebublicans ...they sabotaged my website...see,... yeah, they did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV3oQ3pLA0
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 02:32:17 pm »
Woe is me.  Please come to my pity party.  I think most people in the psychological world would tell you someone who talks about things happening "to me", "at me", etc. with regularity have a paranoid flair. :screaming2: