Author Topic: Rick Perry cites GOP governors but not Chris Christie [Politico]  (Read 548 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Rick Perry cites GOP governors but not Chris Christie [Politico]
« on: November 10, 2013, 12:22:15 AM »

Offline Carling

Re: Rick Perry cites GOP governors but not Chris Christie [Politico]
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 01:37:33 AM »
Since he was talking about governors in "red" states, I'm not sure why he'd bring up blue state Gubner Christie.   :shrug:

What's the story here?  More supposed GOP infighting instigated by the Politico? 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:37:59 AM by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:50:06 AM »
Since he was talking about governors in "red" states, I'm not sure why he'd bring up blue state Gubner Christie.   :shrug:

What's the story here?  More supposed GOP infighting instigated by the Politico?

That is why I put Politico in the title - it is a warning to all readers the article is going to be skewed bigtime...

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 02:48:21 AM »

Excellent point.  The media is making waves where there ain't none.

Perry has been getting around lately.  He's trying really hard to get recognized as a serious contender for the GOP presidential nomination.  I'd vote for him, if he got the nomination.  He's got a great jobs record.
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 07:59:16 AM »
There's no one more qualified for the job than Rick Perry, in my book.  I'm glad to see him out on the road and I hope he is ready, ready - READY - this time.  Something tells me he is!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf