Author Topic: Mike Lee Lays Out Road Forward for Tea Party in Iowa  (Read 422 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Mike Lee Lays Out Road Forward for Tea Party in Iowa
« on: November 09, 2013, 11:00:52 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Mike Lee Lays Out Road Forward for Tea Party in Iowa
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 11:02:18 PM »

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:06:25 AM »
In addition to Lee, Cruz, Scott, and Paul our leaders in the tea party movement include those that are not in office. People like Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Allen West, David Webb, and Mark Levin. The tea party is diverse with every pigmentation, faith (no faith), sexual orientation, and income bracket. What we all have in common is the desire to restore our Constitutional Republic where we can live free and have a government that will leave us the a hell alone

Really? 

Where are the L.G.B.T. Tea Partiers? 
The lesbians, gays...uh...Batman(?), and uh...don't tell me, I know this one...tarter sauce!  Well, those into the tartar sauce lifestyle.

-stolen from Colbert Report
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 04:19:49 AM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf