Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton is Pregnant  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Chelsea Clinton is Pregnant
« on: November 09, 2013, 10:43:37 pm »
CHELSEA Clinton has some cracking news — she’s pregnant!

The former First Daughter has kept her promise to her father, former President Bill Clinton, and is giving him a grandchild.

In its new issue, Globe magazine has a picture of Chelsea’s burgeoning baby bump, as well as a heartwarming account of her pregnancy.

Reports previously claimed Chelsea wants a baby bcause she thinks it’ll save her shaky marriage to husband Marc Mezvinsky.

“For Chelsea, it’s a last-ditch attempt to save her marriage,” said a source.

“Bill and Hillary have continually distanced themselves from Marc, and Chelsea thinks that fathering their grand­child would bring Marc closer to them.”

Marc is reportedly concerned over Bill tapping one of Chelsea’s closest pals, Eric Braverman, for the fam­ily’s charitable organization, The Clinton Foundation.

Chelsea worked closely with Eric at the consulting firm McKinsey & Company and constantly gushed about him to her parents, said the source.

“While there’s nothing ro­mantic going on between them, Chelsea has something of a ‘crush’ on Eric,” said an in­sider. “He reminds her of her college boyfriend Ian Klaus, who was a Rhodes Scholar and had a great relationship with her dad.

“When the family re­cently decided to retool the Clinton Foundation, Chelsea suggested Eric would make a great hire – and Bill was so impressed that he made Eric CEO. Chelsea is now vice-chairman of the foundation’s board, so she sees Eric every day.

“Now that Chelsea has formally announced her in­tention to have a child in the next year, she’s hoping the tension be­tween Marc and her parents will ease, and she can get their marriage back on track.”

Sources for this are the eminently trustworthy The Globe and the website ShowbizSpy. If true, I wish Chelsea well.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/263045/chelsea-clinton-is-pregnant.html
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

Re: Chelsea Clinton is Pregnant
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 10:58:19 pm »
Having a baby to save a marriage is a really, really bad idea......

Of course Chelsea has no idea what marriage is anyway, so for her it may work.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 11:21:56 pm »
Reports previously claimed Chelsea wants a baby bcause she thinks it’ll save her shaky marriage to husband Marc Mezvinsky.

“For Chelsea, it’s a last-ditch attempt to save her marriage,” said a source.

“Bill and Hillary have continually distanced themselves from Marc, and Chelsea thinks that fathering their grand­child would bring Marc closer to them.”

Well, whatever.  Good luck.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 02:50:28 am »

Of course Chelsea has no idea what marriage is anyway, so for her it may work.    **nononono*

I was going to say the same thing.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 04:41:01 pm »
If this is true, that she is trying to save her marriage it won't work. It is a horrible idea. If she is indeed pregnant I bet Webb Hubble would be proud :whistle:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:42:06 pm by flowers »

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 05:06:00 pm »
 000hehehehe

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 05:07:49 pm »

Yep - horrible idea. Almost never works.

Still good luck to the little one.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline evadR

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 05:41:56 pm »
another LIV in the making but, as everyone has said, Good Luck!
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 09:05:45 pm »
The poor baby will probably go into cardiac arrest when it sees the wicked witch of Washington for the first time.  Pretty scary stuff. :silly:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 10:20:20 pm »
I feel sorry for the kid.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 10:32:06 pm »
I hear they discovered what causes that........

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 10:49:52 pm »
My God!

Who the hell cares??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 12:44:40 am »
My God!

Who the hell cares??
Somehow, I suspect, the Clinton camp sees this as helpful to Chelz's political aspirations.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org