Author Topic: FLOTUS, you've missed your calling! Michelle Obama gets theatrical on stage during 'Careers in Film' symposium at the White House  (Read 820 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2493711/FLOTUS-youve-missed-calling-Michelle-Obama-gets-theatrical-stage-Careers-Film-symposium-White-House.html

Michelle Obama got in touch with her theatrical side today as she hosted a Careers in Film symposium at the White House.

The First Lady, 49, took to the stage and told high school students attending the event that she quite fancied herself as a Disney princess after hearing composer Alan Menken talk about how he had created scores for films including Beauty and the Beast.

Closing her eyes, with both hands clasped to her chest, she exclaimed: 'I don’t know about you guys, but I was listening backstage, and I just wanted to put my ball gown on and twirl and twirl.'

Yikes sweaty armpits!

Offline mountaineer

'I don’t know about you guys, but I was listening backstage, and I just wanted to put my ball gown on and twirl and twirl.'
That's pretty close. When I see what Mooch, Barry, Valerie and the gang are doing to my country, I just want to hurl and hurl.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org