Author Topic: Pollster Zogby to Newsmax: Obama's Apology 'Lame, Little, Late'  (Read 482 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline aligncare

Re: Pollster Zogby to Newsmax: Obama's Apology 'Lame, Little, Late'
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 09:25:38 AM »
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:52:02 AM »

That may be true but the democrat spin doctoring and "sexual involvement" with the media are going to swing into high gear before long to make his apology look as if it wasn't good enough because of what republicans did.  I fully expect one of two things will happen with the media in the run up, either they will start telling the truth or they will start telling outright lies to protect Obama.  If, however, they start telling the truth they will expose themselves as liars who have been protecting Obama all along.  I would not expect that to happen which means I expect nothing but lies coming from the MSM. >:D
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 10:27:20 AM »
Thoughtful analysis, ranger. I'll go with your latter conclusion. It'll take generations before we get a media that's "fair and balanced."
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf