Author Topic: Sen. Johnson compares Obama's apology to running over someone's dog  (Read 784 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson is reacting to President Obama's apology for people's health insurance being canceled. The president told NBC News he's sorry Americans are losing health insurance plans he said they could keep.

Johnson told 620 WTMJ's Charlie Sykes that President Obama stopped short in his apology of saying he was sorry for making promises about people keeping their policies in the first place.

"It certainly wasn't an apology. When I heard it, the analogy I was thinking of was, you tell somebody, 'Boy, I'm really sorry your dog died,' but you refuse to acknowledge you ran over that dog with your car," Johnson said. "Those are your tire tracks on that dog."

The senator continued by saying President Obama needs to accept responsibility for the problems with the implementation of the law.

"There is no accepting of responsibility," Johnson continued. "There is sure some empathy for people in a tough situation, but again they're in a tough situation because if Obamacare, because he told falsehoods."

Listen to Sen. Johnson's full interview with Charlie Sykes -

www.620wtmj.com/news/local/Sen-Johnson-compares-Obamas-apology-to-running-over-someones-dog-231151731.html

Listening to my Senator Ron Johnson say "Those are your tire tracks on that dog." just cracks me up.