Author Topic: Did Chris Christie just try to knife an ally? By Reid Wilson November 8 at 9:23 am  (Read 516 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
All Governors make moves to put their guys in positions of power.  It's not personal it's smart politics.
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
All Governors make moves to put their guys in positions of power.  It's not personal it's smart politics.

Except when it involves a conservative or tea party type, in which case it's pure skullduggery.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
Except when it involves a conservative or tea party type, in which case it's pure skullduggery.

I'm sorry, Oceander your reply is too vague for me to catch the reference.  I'm Polish.  Would you elaborate please?
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline MBB1984

Christie backstabs at every opportunity and even when it doesn't involve New Jersey politics. Pufferfish backstabbed Romney twice, and just when Romney need him most. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf